Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I test probiotics on milk to see how fast it curds. I used 4 capsules on 50 ml of milk and after 36 hours there was no change! In comparison, on the same day i used 1/4 capsule of RAW probiotics on another amount of milk, and after less than 2 hours there was milk curd! In short- this is no better than plain flour! Don't waste your money on this... My son had bad diarrhea for several days, and i gave him this twice a day. There was no change until he received RAW probiotics, and then the change was instant! I keep my probiotics in the fridge, and made speedy 4 day delivery...so i don't see how it was affected so badly unless its fake... <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/19/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. The so-called “Milk Test” is simply not a reliable test, nor is it the proper way of making cultured milk or yogurt products. For optimal growth to occur temperatures must be maintained (e.g., L. Acidophilus = 37 Degrees Celsius / 98.6 Degrees Fahrenheit). Traditional Yogurt Cultures grow optimally at an even higher temperatures (e.g., 104 Degrees Fahrenheit). Adding our LactoBif probiotic blend to milk kept at room temperature (72 Degrees Fahrenheit) is not a valid test nor will it cause optimal fermentation processes to begin, leading to the false conclusion that there are no active cultures in the product. Our LactoBif 5 Billion CFU is not formulated to be used as a yogurt starter but it’s potency has been confirmed by a U.S. FDA registered, independent, third party lab (please see the Certificate of Analysis link above). We are confident in stating that RAW product would not work with the so-called “Milk Test” either. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, please return it within 90 days from the date of purchase and you will receive a full 100% Money Back Guarantee.

Gave me insane GERD

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I waited 2 months and think I paid a good price for these probiotics. I tried taking them before and after food and the result was the same both times: I got such bad acid reflux with burns from my stomach to my throat. Last night it was so bad I ended up waking up in the middle of the night to take Tums :(

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found it very effective for me. I have a severe constipation since my thyroid issues occurred. This has been helping me since along with Reuteri. This product is often out of stock which is a bit uncomfortable as I need to stock this up sonI don't run out of it.

Great probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find this probiotic very good for my digestive issues, and it is a great price. Also being shelf stable is great so I can order it in Australia.

Very important!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

These probiotics help us in the defence against so many pathogens in life nowadays! I get rarely sick!

My saviour for diarrhea, tummy aches and indigestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Every time I have problems with my tummy, I will pop 1 capsule and I would be fine. My 2 kids also take this product too. Highly recommended and must-have in the family.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the performance of this probiotic blend, easy to use individually sealed in foil, easy to carry around not needing refrigeration, capsules are of a good size not too big to swallow. I spent a few weeks overseas and that usually meant in the past diarrhea but not this time I took one capsule of LactoBif daily and my trip was extremely pleasant with no digestive issues. It also allowed me to take antibiotics without experincing diarrhea. I recommend this product and it is affordable

No problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really can't tell if it's doing anything, but I have had no side effects. Both my son and I have recently had antibiotics, which is why we chose to take probiotics.

Bon probiotiques

Posted by Lyllow on October 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fait son job de probiotique pour un prix très raisonnable étant donné la super concentration de chaque capsule (30 milliard de probiotiques). Après avoir tester l'échantillon (trial) j'ai racheté le grand contenant. Je rachèterais très certainement.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've only taken a couple of these but they look and SMELL like antibiotics which really put me off. Anyone who is familiar with antibiotics and or has a sensitive nose will know this smell. It feels like I'm taking an antibiotic when I take these. Note: I have never encountered this with any other probiotics. Antibiotics are terrible for your insides, hence my reluctance to continue taking these. There might be a good reason why this particular probiotic is indistinguishable from an antibiotic, but I don't know what that is.