Terrible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I test probiotics on milk to see how fast it curds. I used 4 capsules on 50 ml of milk and after 36 hours there was no change! In comparison, on the same day i used 1/4 capsule of RAW probiotics on another amount of milk, and after less than 2 hours there was milk curd! In short- this is no better than plain flour! Don't waste your money on this... My son had bad diarrhea for several days, and i gave him this twice a day. There was no change until he received RAW probiotics, and then the change was instant! I keep my probiotics in the fridge, and made speedy 4 day delivery...so i don't see how it was affected so badly unless its fake... <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/19/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. The so-called “Milk Test” is simply not a reliable test, nor is it the proper way of making cultured milk or yogurt products. For optimal growth to occur temperatures must be maintained (e.g., L. Acidophilus = 37 Degrees Celsius / 98.6 Degrees Fahrenheit). Traditional Yogurt Cultures grow optimally at an even higher temperatures (e.g., 104 Degrees Fahrenheit). Adding our LactoBif probiotic blend to milk kept at room temperature (72 Degrees Fahrenheit) is not a valid test nor will it cause optimal fermentation processes to begin, leading to the false conclusion that there are no active cultures in the product. Our LactoBif 5 Billion CFU is not formulated to be used as a yogurt starter but it’s potency has been confirmed by a U.S. FDA registered, independent, third party lab (please see the Certificate of Analysis link above). We are confident in stating that RAW product would not work with the so-called “Milk Test” either. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, please return it within 90 days from the date of purchase and you will receive a full 100% Money Back Guarantee.

Gave me insane GERD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I waited 2 months and think I paid a good price for these probiotics. I tried taking them before and after food and the result was the same both times: I got such bad acid reflux with burns from my stomach to my throat. Last night it was so bad I ended up waking up in the middle of the night to take Tums :(

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've only taken a couple of these but they look and SMELL like antibiotics which really put me off. Anyone who is familiar with antibiotics and or has a sensitive nose will know this smell. It feels like I'm taking an antibiotic when I take these. Note: I have never encountered this with any other probiotics. Antibiotics are terrible for your insides, hence my reluctance to continue taking these. There might be a good reason why this particular probiotic is indistinguishable from an antibiotic, but I don't know what that is.

NO more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I had read a lot about the benefits of probiotics, so I wanted to try them. I bought these, 60 caps! and I have only taken 6. Why? since the first cap... the worst and most painful constipation in my life. Of course i didn´t expect this, I have stopped immediately and throw the whole box away. I wont try probiotics anymore, just in case.

不建議購買