great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found it very effective for me. I have a severe constipation since my thyroid issues occurred. This has been helping me since along with Reuteri. This product is often out of stock which is a bit uncomfortable as I need to stock this up sonI don't run out of it.

Very important!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These probiotics help us in the defence against so many pathogens in life nowadays! I get rarely sick!

Great probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find this probiotic very good for my digestive issues, and it is a great price. Also being shelf stable is great so I can order it in Australia.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the performance of this probiotic blend, easy to use individually sealed in foil, easy to carry around not needing refrigeration, capsules are of a good size not too big to swallow. I spent a few weeks overseas and that usually meant in the past diarrhea but not this time I took one capsule of LactoBif daily and my trip was extremely pleasant with no digestive issues. It also allowed me to take antibiotics without experincing diarrhea. I recommend this product and it is affordable

My saviour for diarrhea, tummy aches and indigestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Every time I have problems with my tummy, I will pop 1 capsule and I would be fine. My 2 kids also take this product too. Highly recommended and must-have in the family.

No problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really can't tell if it's doing anything, but I have had no side effects. Both my son and I have recently had antibiotics, which is why we chose to take probiotics.

Bon probiotiques

Posted by Lyllow on Oct 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fait son job de probiotique pour un prix très raisonnable étant donné la super concentration de chaque capsule (30 milliard de probiotiques). Après avoir tester l'échantillon (trial) j'ai racheté le grand contenant. Je rachèterais très certainement.

Absolutely wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have finished two boxes of this. But lately I have slacking. I had a week of gastric recently. Took antacids, gastric medication, more antacids to no avail. Had terrible reflux and continuous burping when I exercised. The heart burn was painful. Took two capsules when I finally remembered that these are good for my stomach. Felt better the next day and expunged the nasties in the toilet. Trust this product, it's superb quality.

California Gold 30

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have used it for several months and found it helpful in controlling my IBS. Will continue to try it for a year to see if it is as effective as when consumed initially.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have order this product at several times. Good for my sensitive skin. I will place order continuously.