seemed to have a positive effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't say for sure that these work but since I started taken one a day a few weeks ago I haven't had any stomach troubles. I used to have quite an unpredictable stomach and eating at restaurants would often upset my stomach but since taking these I haven't had any upsets. Maybe I've just been lucky, but I think it is at least partially to do with these pills. If I wanted to be sure I could stop taking them for a while and see what happens, but if something isn't broke don't fix it - I'll keep taking one of these each day.

Bigger and better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used the 5 billion CFU but the 30 billion CFU is definitely better. It costs a little more but I think it is worth it. PJMFL

Great Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this Probiotic for over a year now. I like it a lot because of its multiple strains coverage and Veggie caps. Love the blister pack for product longevity and storage.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using them for months and my digestion hasn't been better!

Fabulous.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like these probiotics. I use them every day.

Gently helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My elimination is definitely improving, though I haven't noticed as much of a difference as the first time I took them.

Have not started on this product as I still have 2 weeks supply of a different product to finish.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will write a review when I have completed this product.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's the product I use all the time. It good.

not sure?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time of trying this brand of probiotics. I don't usually notice any difference taking probiotics though. I still get bloated & have constipation. I don't get sick any more or any less. Convince me!!!

1 2 3 4