This really does work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was concerned after I had ordered then noticed the critical review saying it didnt cause curd. I am glad the manufacturers responded and refuted the claim,because this has worked a treat for me. I have much less wind . I put on weight on Plaquenil. When I researched why, I discovered it was dependant on the gut bacteria whether someone puts on weight or not when on Plaquenil. I ordered these because they are gluten free and because of the quantity of probiotics. They exceeded my expectations , are soothing on the stomach , to my relief it eased the hunger I felt on Plaquenil, therefore reduced the weight gain. Will buy again.

Love my LactoBif

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I haven't studied up on probiotics so don't expect something scientific here. Have been using it daily about a year or so and seems to aid in digestion, elimination, etc. This along with my liquid magnesium seems to be what my gut needed. Easy to store and take daily so I'm happy!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from IBS and I have been taking it for little more than 2 weeks. So far, I love it!!! It has helped me so much, I'm slowly getting unbloated, so I no longer seem to have a big tummy and I go regularly to the toilet. I will definitely continue taking it!

This is a very good daily supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good daily supplement.

Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works well on me.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

feel so good

alive and get past stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These probiotics seem to get past the stomach alive and bring results!

I always have this on hand...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep this in stock because it is dairy, gluten, and soy free and therefor does NOT make matters worse. My family takes it with meals that cause us some stomach upsets like pizza and rich desserts or the rare occasion we eat out or get fast food. All it takes is one pill before the first bite of an offending food and it seems to reduce the undesirable side effects quite substantially.

LactoBif Evaluation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the packaging and the formulation of the product that contains multi strains and species of the probiotic. The product's efficacy is also good in my gastrotinal problem.

Great Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so many probiotics. Some work and some don't. This one does! I think the key is the 30 billion bugs... :-) It keeps you regular and helps keep you healthy. Definitely take it before and during vacations to help prevent traveller's tummy. When I take it habitually, I notice my skin does not get as itchy and irritated. Not sure why that is but it definitely makes a difference.