good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taken this product for about a year and it really works for me. Also one great thing is that no needed to be stores in a fridge in which I can also carry it w me when I am on a trip ans etc.

from the first tablet u will get the effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

from the very first day i really felt hungry after using the pills and the next day my bowel was soft

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's really a wonder product, after one week using this : Reduce my stomach upset while drinking coffee and bloating is more and more less . Gas is no more after eating . Thanks I herb for giving real good healthy products💕

Improves digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Improves my digestion and shape of my faeces which never take shape before taking this product.

Good priotics for price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is really good, especially for the price. I previously got amoebiasis which makes me predisposed to getting a bad belly. But now, I pop this once I feel my stomach acting up and I feel fine the next day

This product is really great after I took

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriend has been taken this for couple of years already, so he also suggested me to try. I think that it's really helpful for defecation, it becomes more regular than before. I'll definitely buy again.

Very good probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just finished antibiotics and this helped me to recover much faster. Huge amount of good bacterias in one cap!

My Family Swears by this Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have used many different probiotics in this household, and California Gold is the absolute best!

Great Product/Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I trialled these with the smaller packs over a few months and have increased dosage and quantity with the same brand. I suffer from an auto-immune condition which is aided by probiotics. Very pleased with product and will continue with it. I didn't ordered fast enough to replenish supply and I noticed when I wasn't usng it. Couldn't wait for package to arrive and get back on it.

30 billion and worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you have to take antibiotics, take this along with them. Your stomach will love you for it. I had no side effects while taking the strong antibiotics.