LactoBif Probiotics Review

Posted by MacnAZ on Nov 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be a good product. It is reasonably priced and refrigeration is not required, but it is recommended. It is not produced with many different allergens (see product description), but it is produced in a facility that produces those same allergens. This is questionable because it is not known just how careful they are in the production facility. This product is suitable for vegetarians.

Trial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had a deal for a dollar for the first 10caps. I started to have results on the 8th or 9th capsule. I wish I bought 3 packs at a time.

No miracle - just 10 caps/Никакого чуда - просто 10 капсул

Posted by rcdiebestie on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My reviews are based purely in my experience, guys, I am not a doctor. So these 10 caps didn't mak any miracle for me - maybe because of its small quantity... Anyway, no side effects. Try, if it is still cheap - it will do you no harm. Мои отзывы основываются чисто на моем опыте, я не врач. Эти 10 капсул не сотворили никакого чуда для меня - возможно, потому что их немного... В любом случае, никаких побочных эффектов. Попробуйте, если это пробничек все еще дешевый - вреда не будет.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is good probiotic supplement, just with small potency. I will order it again if I am finishing this one.

Great value for quick gut health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Needed a little extra support from normal kombucha, probiotic foods. Took this and I believe it helped with candida and stress too.

Good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are quite good ! Even over the short time I used them it helped me with my bloating. I will say the first couple of days I did get cramps which is quite common when you start a probiotic. I think I would repurchase

recommended

Posted by NovaSun on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Satisfied, no bloating like other Probiotics.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not so but great!?

Confused

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are only 5 billion CFU, but I saw more improvements with my digestion with these than with their 30 billion CFU version. Do they make the trial versions stronger/better? I'm very confused by this.

trial is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

trial price is a must buy product, good try