NO ACTIVE BACTERIA!!!! ALL ARE DEAD!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

buyers should be informed that this supplement has dead bacteria!! i did the milk test with 2 capsules. The milk whas on room temperature after 24 hour their whas still no change in coulour or thickness or any clumps or curds in the milk. It whas even smell the same after 24 hours no taste of sour milk. i can confirm now thaf this supplement has no viable organism or bacteria they are definitely dead!!. THIS WHAS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!! <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/19/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. The so-called “Milk Test” is simply not a reliable test, nor is it the proper way of making cultured milk or yogurt products. For optimal growth to occur temperatures must be maintained (e.g., L. Acidophilus = 37 Degrees Celsius / 98.6 Degrees Fahrenheit). Traditional Yogurt Cultures grow optimally at an even higher temperatures (e.g., 104 Degrees Fahrenheit). Adding our LactoBif probiotic blend to milk kept at room temperature (72 Degrees Fahrenheit) is not a valid test nor will it cause optimal fermentation processes to begin, leading to the false conclusion that there are no active cultures in the product. Our LactoBif 5 Billion CFU is not formulated to be used as a yogurt starter but it’s potency has been confirmed by a U.S. FDA registered, independent, third party lab (please see the Certificate of Analysis link above). If you are not completely satisfied with your product, please return it within 90 days from the date of purchase and you will receive a full 100% Money Back Guarantee.

Why contain magnesium stearate ?

Posted by Crimson on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is really bad for health

it doesn't work on milk, so, probably, it doesn't work on me too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put the powder from one vcap into the milk and nothing happened....

I don't think it does anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One star not because it's horrible, just because it doesn't make any difference if I take this or not.

Constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product gave me constipation. After discontinuing it, I found the constipation resolved itself.

Useless

Posted by Mariejoy on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't buy this product, don't waste your money...I regret buying two boxes:( I tried healthy origins and it was better

Not working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not working for me

It didn’t work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well, I am not saying that it is too bad, but the fact is that it didn’t work for me, Ask Supplement master

Disappointment - does not feel anything with food or without food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I eat very healthy without gluten, organic, without proteins that are allergic to them and more Nevertheless, this probiotic does nothing

dissapointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wonder if these bacteria where alive, i didn't noticed one bit of improvement in digestion or not even a sound after taking these bacteria. I think it was a waste of money.

1 2