Nothing

Posted by VRoseWall on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not notice any difference. I think an old-fashioned yoghurt does more, but I am no fan of yoghurt

No noticeable effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tend to have digestive difficulties, and I've noticed a significant improvement in the frequency and form of elimination when on another probiotic. Not so with LactoBif. I took the capsules for a couple of weeks with no noticeable effects. On the plus side, at least I didn't experience any negative side effects. The other probiotic contained 20+ billion CFU per dose.

No noticed effect yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have not noticed any changes after using this product for a month.

LactoBif -- Seems Like This is NOT Suitable for Vegans

Posted by VeganFamily on Dec 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The list of qualities on the box is confusing. They say "No Dairy, Gluten, GMO's or Soy..." which would seem to be fine for vegans. Maybe they mean that they don't use additional dairy to make this product? On the next line, they say "Suitable for Vegetarians". If something is vegan, the manufacturer will openly announce it, and it's not stated here.

hard for stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product puts too much pressure to my stomach, didn't notice that it helps digestion

Nausea

Posted by A European on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a person with good digestion and want to try probiotics to strengthen my immun system,and better over all health. Nausea started on day 12. I see it as very problematic that we are not given any information about who should not take it, possible side effects, how to deal with side effects and how to prevent them. I had to ask doctors online and also found very important info on a website called probiotics dot org. Side effects are very common so why not inform us? I give two stars because this probiotics is obviousy" alive " .Because of the unpleant side effect I will now start taking them only every other day or just switch to another brand if nausea does not stop. After only two weeks it is to early to say if this brand of probiotics has any positive effect on my brain,mood, immunsystem ,sleep and over all health.

not sure?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't think these are worth the effort

gas

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gave me a lot of gas. I can not sleep at night because of all the gas. Perhaps it's just not for me.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

making sometimes headache. don't know I use it few times and not so good.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For first time using this product, for first month minor change. Will try it for the second month and see the results.