Good quality product, but not sure I like the effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for about 3 weeks, and have definitely noticed a difference. I've taken a few probiotics in the past, but could never tell if they had any effect. That's not the case this time. However, I'm not sure if I necessarily like the effects I'm feeling. On one hand, I feel less hunger throughout the day, and my stomach growls less. On the other hand, I'm going to the restroom more, but I wouldn't describe it as being "regular"..."erratic" seems like a somewhat better word. There was a lot of bloating and discomfort when I first started, which I hear is a common side effect of any probiotic. The bloating has subsided quite a bit, but the goal of taking these is to feel better than without them, and so far I'm not sure that's been accomplished. I'm going to finish the box, but if there is not a continued improvement, I probably won't purchase them again.

Jarrows/Cali

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Jarrows probiotic formula for ages and thought I'd give this brand a shot. Unfortunately I felt like I'd need 4 caps to get the same effect as 1 of Jarrows. Not bad but I'll be going back to Jarrows

Value for money

Posted by deeniseglitz on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it to make coconut yoghurt thusfar. Overall, still okay. Didn't observed much effects when I eat it alone

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using it to help balance the good gut bacteria to aid with my IBS, so far no problems but didn't notice any improvements in my gut problems yet.

Never came

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

LactoBif is a good product. I have bought it before and like it and its individual packaging. However, 3 stars here because my order came without it, and without a packing slip. I will say that iHerb promptly applied a credit to my Visa account when I told them this.

probiotic at good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

seems help digestion ..more regular

Undecided about the quality of this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried the 10 veggie caps sample before the 60 veg cap . For whatever reason the sample pack worked better than the 60 veggie cap pack. I have to take at least two per day of the 60 pack to get the same results as one in the sample pack.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Not sure it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've not felt any changes in my gut and indigestion since using these. It might be that it's not strong enough, but then again, I eat a plant-based diet so I think it should be doing something? I would buy it again, but a higher CFU.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suppose this is a good product, but after researching I find we need much more than 5 billion CFU - more like 40-50 billion, so I have found other products that come closer. I will not purchase again.

1 2 3