Good product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on July 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I only started taking these probiotics in the past few weeks. I have had a compromised immune system for a long time and I should have really been taking a probiotic a long time ago. I think you can get better probiotics that have 10 billion CFU and more than eight strains of bacteria but the price is good for this strength and I'm happy that it's a good mid range strength. I recently had a lot of illness with colds and I got over it without taking antibiotics for the first time in 25 years. I put this down to more than one factor but I believe that the probiotics had some effect so I will continue taking them.

Posted by maggiegie on January 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

我食開Culturelle 10 Billion 半年, 但不能改為我腸道問題, 見佢有試用, 試左10日後, 排便變得好左好少少, 所以回購試多一陣子, 希望它是我的真命天子~

Good, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been doing some probiotic farming with a friend who uses a higher end and more expensive probiotic, hers works much faster than these, but these eventually do become activated.

Product works for yeast infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking this 1 capsule daily fo the past 7months. I no longer have recurring yeast infection. The only thing i dislike about this product is the strong plasticky smell from the transparent cellulose capsule. Other brands I've tried like GNC does not have this smell. Hoping your product would work towards this. Thank you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

These seem to be helping with my constant diarrhea....still waiting before upgrading to a 5.

California Gold vs Jarrow

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't decided yet which I prefer. Honestly I cannot tell the two apart, but generally trust and am familiar with Jarrow. However, I recently tried Udo's Senior probiotic, and noticed a changed in my overall digestion. I am now preferring that one, but for travel, I think either this or Jarrow is good.

Seems to work OK

Posted by FrankTackett on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for a few months and it seems to work OK. Can't tell any big difference from other similar products we have used. Price is very good so we will probably use some more in the future.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

the next day I took this, I feel comfortable on toilet. Capsule size is not too big for me.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recommed this product.

Ok but not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ok but not the best, good for the price.