Good product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I only started taking these probiotics in the past few weeks. I have had a compromised immune system for a long time and I should have really been taking a probiotic a long time ago. I think you can get better probiotics that have 10 billion CFU and more than eight strains of bacteria but the price is good for this strength and I'm happy that it's a good mid range strength. I recently had a lot of illness with colds and I got over it without taking antibiotics for the first time in 25 years. I put this down to more than one factor but I believe that the probiotics had some effect so I will continue taking them.

食完試用後回購的

Posted by maggiegie on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

我食開Culturelle 10 Billion 半年, 但不能改為我腸道問題, 見佢有試用, 試左10日後, 排便變得好左好少少, 所以回購試多一陣子, 希望它是我的真命天子~

Good, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been doing some probiotic farming with a friend who uses a higher end and more expensive probiotic, hers works much faster than these, but these eventually do become activated.

Product works for yeast infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking this 1 capsule daily fo the past 7months. I no longer have recurring yeast infection. The only thing i dislike about this product is the strong plasticky smell from the transparent cellulose capsule. Other brands I've tried like GNC does not have this smell. Hoping your product would work towards this. Thank you.

Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These seem to be helping with my constant diarrhea....still waiting before upgrading to a 5.

California Gold vs Jarrow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't decided yet which I prefer. Honestly I cannot tell the two apart, but generally trust and am familiar with Jarrow. However, I recently tried Udo's Senior probiotic, and noticed a changed in my overall digestion. I am now preferring that one, but for travel, I think either this or Jarrow is good.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

the next day I took this, I feel comfortable on toilet. Capsule size is not too big for me.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recommed this product.

Ok but not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ok but not the best, good for the price.

seems to work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a good product and I like the blister pack & no refrigeration for travelling