I cured my tummy issues...

Posted by alloriginal on Nov 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I suffered from chronic stomach issues for decades. Heartburn, bloating, gas, diarrhea...you name it, I had it. I underwent extensive testing and was diagnosed with ulcers twice. I carried Tums with me religiously, but they didn't yield any real relief. I was miserable to the point of despair. Prescription drugs were expensive and loaded with side effects. In my despair I tried nearly everything, and finally hit on a regimen that literally cured my issues--safely and inexpensively. Many years later I continue to follow this routine and I haven't had an episode of heartburn in many years: aloe juice (2 ounces 3 times daily on an empty stomach; probiotics twice daily; and digestive enzymes with each meal. Today I use Nature's Way Aloe Vera Leaf Gel & Juice, California Gold LactoBif, and Source Naturals Daily Essential Enzymes. For me, this is life-and-death important, because my quality of life is soooo much better. Hey--want to know which supplements work? Click my name--alloriginal--for dozens of unbiased reviews.

California GOLD delivers again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love trying out California gold products and they are always great. I have tried other probiotic brands before but this has been the best product for me. I simply love the individual aluminum packs. Its like opening the bottle for the first time every time, It makes me feel like the product is always fresh. I wish more people would use this kind of packaging.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent value, love that these are Gluten and Dairy free and that they have multiple probiotic strains. I could really feel the difference in my gut after about 8 days of use!

working very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Better than 30 billionone Working so good Go to restroom every morning with good colored perfect poop Price is good n package is sealed well Strongly recommand

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My acne problem is solved!

Works like a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had serious issues with my stomach and did a lot of painkillers but that was before i startet using this.

These probiotics are good

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are so easy to store and they are GMO free and filler free and have a good blend of probiotics. The blister pack is an added bonus for keeping product fresh. iHerb provides great customers service and fast deliver with DHL Thank you!

good

Posted by bugajuk on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel how it is doing its job, i am using it for boosting my immunity. i like that it is in Double-foil Blister Pack, and it has fair amount of probiotic strains. no any side effects. Click YES if my review was helpful.

no refrigeration needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this product replaced for Omeprazole which has many side effects!! It works!!

Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These definitely help digestive issues if I feel stomach cramps coming on I take an extra one and it fixes my gut taking these for almost a year great product great price