Product works for yeast infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking this 1 capsule daily fo the past 7months. I no longer have recurring yeast infection. The only thing i dislike about this product is the strong plasticky smell from the transparent cellulose capsule. Other brands I've tried like GNC does not have this smell. Hoping your product would work towards this. Thank you.

Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These seem to be helping with my constant diarrhea....still waiting before upgrading to a 5.

Value for money

Posted by deeniseglitz on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it to make coconut yoghurt thusfar. Overall, still okay. Didn't observed much effects when I eat it alone

Nothing

Posted by VRoseWall on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not notice any difference. I think an old-fashioned yoghurt does more, but I am no fan of yoghurt

I don't think it does anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One star not because it's horrible, just because it doesn't make any difference if I take this or not.

California Gold vs Jarrow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't decided yet which I prefer. Honestly I cannot tell the two apart, but generally trust and am familiar with Jarrow. However, I recently tried Udo's Senior probiotic, and noticed a changed in my overall digestion. I am now preferring that one, but for travel, I think either this or Jarrow is good.

No noticeable effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tend to have digestive difficulties, and I've noticed a significant improvement in the frequency and form of elimination when on another probiotic. Not so with LactoBif. I took the capsules for a couple of weeks with no noticeable effects. On the plus side, at least I didn't experience any negative side effects. The other probiotic contained 20+ billion CFU per dose.

Great thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I had been reading of the benefits of a probiotic to help increase the amount of good bacteria in your stomach. I will share a secret c o d e: NH B 8694 (without s.paces) for 5% or 10% o f f on your next order when checkout. Applicable for both new and existing

Worked just as I hoped!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

When I get stressed, my digestion is affected. So, probiotics. Except.... not every probiotic is equal. Got these on a introductory discount deal - and loved them! I only have to take one a day, whereas the ones I got from costco? I'd often have to take 2 a day to have them be effective. So cheaper and? Better!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

this is good! been consuming for nearly a month. there is improvement in my digestion! will definitely repurchase