Linda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Originally bought for an arthritic dog but it worked so well that I use it for my arthritis as well. Reduces pain and inflammation to a huge degree

Great product!

Posted by djimsum on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My second order. My dog and I both share this supplement, recommended by vet and doctor, for our arthritis.

Feels Amazing so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Took it for a few months, noticed my back pain has been noticeably reduced since the second week, and it's gone by the third week. My joints are making less noice when I move around. So far so good but I will continue to take it to see what more can it do. I have a 4 years old Corgi who also takes this together with me. He is 11.5kg, have hip dysplasia and I give him half of a pill per day. His back legs seems to have more strength.

Aches and pains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Combine with glucosamine, chondroitin and msm daily to relieve sore joint and muscle pain

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We use this along with krill. Good product for joints!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for me and my dog

Greenlip mossel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Heb alles weggegooid, mijn man heel ziek geweest, allergisch voor mosselen en krab, denken wij. Voor ons maar 1 ster dus

Good quality, good value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for a couple of days and I'm already feeling it. My joints work better. - Excellent service (3 days to Europe).

Power mussles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying a lot of different nutritions without any success. Believe it or not bur after a month or so i really can say that the mussels relieved my pain. I've got arthrosis in my back. Very happy!