WORTHLESS DOES NOT DO ANYTHING.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My wife arm is still hurting and it did not strengthen her immune system.

Not good for me at all....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This made my stomach hurt for several hours after I took this. I only took 1 pill with food. I looked online at the possible side effects and stomach pain or discomfort was one of them. If you don't have problems with Royal jelly, then this may be okay for you. I won't be trying Royal Jelly from any brand now that I know this about myself.

USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 16% OFF ON TOP OF EXISTING OFFERS!*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you would like to get the best bang for your buck, USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 16% OFF ON TOP OF YOUR EXISTING OFFERS!* YOU ARE WELCOME! 👍😉

Great effective and Worth trying, you can less 5% DISC0UNT, just click the DISC0UNT (GREEN) to show the lifetime PR0M0 C0DE

Posted by Rebate on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for an energy bust this is it! Offers multiple beneficial effects

Good

Posted by Use this F I T 4 2 0 9 on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good and affordable, i like the fact the iherb stocks on great yet affordable items. Feel free to see and note down my poster-name to save on your shopping. It is a constant ©oupon ©0de than can be used endlessly

Like the miniature pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been eating the royal jelly. Skin not so dry and best of all i like the small bottle to carry to office

No difference

Posted by sugarcrusted on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was hoping it'll give me more energy, or better skin, but neither happened after taking it for almost a month!

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i didn t notice anything in particular because i also take polen and propolis, i never get sick so maybe it did something.

DISAPPOINTED :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't see any positive effect, in fact after taking it for 3 weeks i feel even worse than before Oh and product they gave me expires in 2 months very funny iherb!!!!! :(

Good product!