WORTHLESS DOES NOT DO ANYTHING.

Posted by LJS on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My wife arm is still hurting and it did not strengthen her immune system.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take loads of vitamins, so I decided to cut them out and just take this. I am loving what it does to my skin. It is not dry and it feels soft (although that is not the reason why I took it). Anyway, I am in my 50s and living in Singapore, hence, humidity is the element we deal with daily (more so than a lot of people imagine). This product seems to give me more energy, better immunity and improved overall health. Unfortunately, IHerb no longer stock it now. Please bring it back. It is very helpful. Oh yes, my hubby's joints are more flexible when he takes these.

Like the miniature pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been eating the royal jelly. Skin not so dry and best of all i like the small bottle to carry to office

No difference

Posted by sugarcrusted on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was hoping it'll give me more energy, or better skin, but neither happened after taking it for almost a month!

Not good for me at all....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This made my stomach hurt for several hours after I took this. I only took 1 pill with food. I looked online at the possible side effects and stomach pain or discomfort was one of them. If you don't have problems with Royal jelly, then this may be okay for you. I won't be trying Royal Jelly from any brand now that I know this about myself.

I really like it, thanks!

Posted by Naderron on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like it, thanks!

Good

Posted by AimtobeFIT on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good and affordable, i like the fact the iherb stocks on great yet affordable items.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i didn t notice anything in particular because i also take polen and propolis, i never get sick so maybe it did something.

DISAPPOINTED :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't see any positive effect, in fact after taking it for 3 weeks i feel even worse than before Oh and product they gave me expires in 2 months very funny iherb!!!!! :(

Good product!