Hiatal Hernia and Coeliacs damage treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Last year I was operated on for a lymphoma of the small intestine triggered by undiagnosed coeliacs disease. i have recovered well and am clear of cancer but an operation for the cancer had left me with a strong reaction to acidic foods and and recurring reflux issues possibly due to my haital hernia. A friend had been diagnosed with stage three cancer of the colon and intestine and I was looking for something to help him through the challanges of chemotherapy when his indigestinal system is also under intense pressure and this product seemed to fit the bill. I also noticed on review claims for helping recovery from coeliacs disease damage so I decided to try it myself. Since taking between 10-15 grams per day, often with juice, for a 2 week period I can report that my reflux problem has all but vanished, I can now tolerate acidic foods, and I seem to have lost 1kg! There is no such guarantee for such dramatic results for all but this L-Glutamine is certainly helping me.

Excellent

Posted by Stanko21 on December 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

High end product with pure glutamine and the price is just great. Really satisfied.

Amazing for the immune system!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

This has saved my life! It rebuilds your immune system. I have NEVER felt better. I take 5-10mg per day or every other day and it works for me. I suffered chronic fatigue and have a compromised immune system. I feel 80% better taking this. My aches have gone. My skin is looking fabulous. My hormone imbalances have healed. My gut is so much better. I can't recommend this enough for those who have immune system issues along with a healthy lifestyle in general.

Affordable and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since using this product (3 weeks) I feel clearer in my head, and my gut is less sensitive to certain foods.

Yup

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Take one scoop with drinks good working

Good Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended powdered l-glutamine and glycine to help my low blood sugar--1 tsp. of each in water on an empty stomach twice a day. It's working! 😊

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good quality Glutamine. I base my choice off effectiveness and cost. Great product for a great price. It's very pure, I highly recommend.

A life saver for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have IBS and I suspect a leaky gut. I started using this a few months back. I have continued as it's really the best for my condition, totally gives me my life back.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Can definitely tell a difference with my stomach when I take this and it helped stop some stomach discomfort that I was experiencing.

Very good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very good product no doubt I will purchase it again.