Excellent

Posted by Stanko21 on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

High end product with pure glutamine and the price is just great. Really satisfied.

For $$OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many products , this one stand out , it's the only one that actually helped me with my workout. highly recommended.

Good Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended powdered l-glutamine and glycine to help my low blood sugar--1 tsp. of each in water on an empty stomach twice a day. It's working! 😊

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good quality Glutamine. I base my choice off effectiveness and cost. Great product for a great price. It's very pure, I highly recommend.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thx

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is good but you really need o stir it up and it has a yucky after taste

Really good poweder!

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD ZLR 910 on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the l-glutamine is great for helping! me heal my leaky gut, use the cod above without spaces for 10% off

Hiatal Hernia and Coeliacs damage treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Last year I was operated on for a lymphoma of the small intestine triggered by undiagnosed coeliacs disease. i have recovered well and am clear of cancer but an operation for the cancer had left me with a strong reaction to acidic foods and and recurring reflux issues possibly due to my haital hernia. A friend had been diagnosed with stage three cancer of the colon and intestine and I was looking for something to help him through the challanges of chemotherapy when his indigestinal system is also under intense pressure and this product seemed to fit the bill. I also noticed on review claims for helping recovery from coeliacs disease damage so I decided to try it myself. Since taking between 10-15 grams per day, often with juice, for a 2 week period I can report that my reflux problem has all but vanished, I can now tolerate acidic foods, and I seem to have lost 1kg! There is no such guarantee for such dramatic results for all but this L-Glutamine is certainly helping me.

California Gold Nutrition, Sport, Ajipure, Pure L-Glutamine Powder, 16 oz (454g)

Posted by Finland on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Edullinen ja riittoisa L-Glutamiinijauhe

Good Product

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD SAL 8691 on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pure recovery after workout and 90 servings Enter *SAL 8691* (no space) at checkout for 5% off!

1 2