good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At least for my family it really seemed to help with stopping a cold and preventing it from getting worse. Plus, in my opinion, both the smell and the taste of the syrup are absolutely fine, and not horrible and nasty as the other reviews state.

Tastes and smells horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got this for a great bargain price since it's a new item. The item was sealed, but once I removed the cap, a small circular piece of the cap came off... Not sure what that was all about. I've been trying to take half-a-spoon of this every day, but it's a big chore trying to take it. I've never smelled and tasted poison, but this is what it probably it's like. It's honestly terrible. There's also an awful aftertaste (like bad breath!) that keeps coming up randomly throughout the day when you eat and drink. It's strange since California Gold Nutrition seems to be a good brand, but all I can do is give my honest review.

Excellent way to stop cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My son - 7 - does not like sweet syrups and this one diluted with some water is acceptable for him. He comes home sick after swimming in the ocean every time, as kids do not know measure, but after a dose of this syrup with a combination of slowly digesting Elderberry pill from Planetary Herbals he is back to his oceanic activities the very next day.

Messy and nasty tasting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried three different companies who produce Sambucus Elderberry syrup and bought this product expecting much better than what was received. It tastes terrible and is messy. My wife and daughter can not take this syrup and I must force it down. I do not have a quantitative measure of how effective it is but seems to be less effective than either of the other brands. I have bought other products produced by California Gold and have been satisfied with them. Based on my past experience I bought 8 bottles. What a mistake! I was surprised this product was as bad for me as it is.

Horrible !

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Impossible for me to swallow..... horrible taste, waste of money.

horrible taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Once I tried it into sparkling water with Lemmon, but its tastes difficult to drink. I will try it into my smoothie with berries.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, sweet without any sugar or any other sweeteners. Minimum ingredients.

imunitetui

Posted by Voblina on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

pirkai savo vaikams imunitetui stiprinti

IT'S natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This elderberry syrup really works

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure why so many people say this product taste awful - I didn't find that at all - it's also priced right!

1 2