excellent value for money

Posted by adhd-researcher on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

and the extra ingredients to help your liver are an extra in cheaper brands, you might find a mix of those and no indication of the individual amount of ingredients

Best Milk Thistle

Posted by 5570538884533077213 on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried the other brand of milk thistles but I always come back to this one. This is the most effective one I've ever tried.

Helped me feel better

Posted by 5117001937228346069 on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product with some probiotics, bentonite detox, and candida support as my stomach really bothered me during Christmas. I was already a healthy eater (no fast food, red meat) but cranked down on healthier diet (cut out sugar, bread, dairy - less yogurt). It took about a week, but my stomach now feels great again.

Sherryn

Posted by Reviewer1102544 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am on medications that can interfere with liver function, I take this to help protect myself, and along with some lifestyle changes my counts have improved, I am definitely feeling a little better but feel I may need to take it in the foreseeable future

Why magnesium stearate ?

Posted by Reviewer1818439 on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This seems like an amazing product, the only undesirable feature being the "magnesium stearate" ... Why adding that nasty thing to ruin such an amazing product ?

Magnesium Stearate

Posted by ProductReviews on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Contains magnesium stearate

Good Value

Posted by 5206129903210054822 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product suggested by my Gastroenterologist as a supplement that would assist with Auto Immune Non Alcoholic Steatohepatitis and seems to be of good quality and at a very good price. My only negative feedback is that the dosage of each ingredient is not high compared to other products of only those primary ingredients.

Good for liver health?

Posted by 4822243707822361649 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Of course you won't feel any dramatic change or boost. It's my first time trying milk thistle product but I have tried a few products from california gold nutrition and they are good. hope I will feel little difference by the time I finish this first bottle.

good

Posted by 4946919425311637044 on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Tolerate it well

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No liver pain or heartburn. Highly recommend!

1 2