Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The liver is very ,very gratefull for this caps-blood tests are saying that there is significant aprovement since Silymarin Complex is in usage! Continu to use it regullary cause hels to resolve trigliceryde and cholesterole levels allso.

Why magnesium stearate ?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This seems like an amazing product, the only undesirable feature being the "magnesium stearate" ... Why adding that nasty thing to ruin such an amazing product ?

Great product!

Posted by Kriibukraabu on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Those pills have calming effect, i was amazed, that 2 pills every morning make my days so much better!

Best Milk Thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried the other brand of milk thistles but I always come back to this one. This is the most effective one I've ever tried.

excellent value for money

Posted by adhd-researcher on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

and the extra ingredients to help your liver are an extra in cheaper brands, you might find a mix of those and no indication of the individual amount of ingredients

Helped me feel better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product with some probiotics, bentonite detox, and candida support as my stomach really bothered me during Christmas. I was already a healthy eater (no fast food, red meat) but cranked down on healthier diet (cut out sugar, bread, dairy - less yogurt). It took about a week, but my stomach now feels great again.

Magnesium Stearate

Posted by ProductReviews on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Contains magnesium stearate

very good combination of herbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it has combined milk thistle with several other herbs to make a reat liver supplement.

❤️❤️❤️Very Good Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will buy this over and over!

Sherryn

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am on medications that can interfere with liver function, I take this to help protect myself, and along with some lifestyle changes my counts have improved, I am definitely feeling a little better but feel I may need to take it in the foreseeable future

1 2 3 4