Pay attention!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was taking Natrol Milk Thistle Advantage without any issues but thought I would try this due to the price. After two weeks, I had a rash on my back and was horribly fatigued. Stopped taking it, symptoms disappeared.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I for one haven't had any reactions. I guess it works. My face's cleared a bit (I break out all the time and have scars, of course). Haven't taken it for too long though. Will probably drop an update.

helps to to detoxify the body, especially the liver

Posted by PLiagia on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

1. Liver Detoxification & Health; 2. Helps Protect Against Cancer; 3. Can Help Lower High Cholesterol; 4. May Help Control or Prevent Diabetes; 5. Helps Prevent Gallstones; 6. Boosts Skin Health; 7. Has Anti-Aging Effects

California Gold Nutrition, Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract, 30 Veggie Caps

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product, I can feel its effects in my stomach, bowel movement system, but I also wanted to help my skin get cleaner, brighter, to help with some dark spots... Unfortunately, no help for this...

Good ingredients, except black pepper extract

Posted by SPHThreeFiveNine on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Black pepper extract enhances absorption of certain compounds by managing how the liver breaks down compounds, allowing substances to enter the bloodstream from the digestive tract. Though it may also block the liver from filtering unwanted substances from entering the bloodstream. Black pepper extract may also harm the gut lining. If you appreciate this review and want to motivate me to write more, click "Yes" on the right. You can click on my name to find more reviews.

Not sure

Posted by emanuela on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure this is helping. I am feeling more tired and occasionally have a rash. Also, I for one am not too keen on bioperine. I know it is said to improve absorption of other substances, but my homeopath thinks black pepper just sits on top of the blood, creating sludge. Yuck!

Really help to recover liver functions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use milk for 3 months and really recovererd my liver functions.

Expiration date one month after delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The item cam in September 2017 with a best-by date of 10/17. This is unacceptable.

Yet to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Havent used this product yet.

good product

Posted by finlandrecommends on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

If you think you need this, it is safe to take the capsules -After taking these for a few months all blood tests of liver (ALAT etc) where perfectly normal - doctors always for a reason warn of "natural medicines"

1 2 3