Pay attention!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was taking Natrol Milk Thistle Advantage without any issues but thought I would try this due to the price. After two weeks, I had a rash on my back and was horribly fatigued. Stopped taking it, symptoms disappeared.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I for one haven't had any reactions. I guess it works. My face's cleared a bit (I break out all the time and have scars, of course). Haven't taken it for too long though. Will probably drop an update.

helps to to detoxify the body, especially the liver

Posted by PLiagia on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

1. Liver Detoxification & Health; 2. Helps Protect Against Cancer; 3. Can Help Lower High Cholesterol; 4. May Help Control or Prevent Diabetes; 5. Helps Prevent Gallstones; 6. Boosts Skin Health; 7. Has Anti-Aging Effects

California Gold Nutrition, Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract, 30 Veggie Caps

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product, I can feel its effects in my stomach, bowel movement system, but I also wanted to help my skin get cleaner, brighter, to help with some dark spots... Unfortunately, no help for this...

For 10% off please CLICK APPLY 10 PERCENT OFF HERE link down below

Posted by APPLY 10 PERCENT OFF HERE on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This one really worked for me lowered my AST/ALT from 70 to 20 in 4 weeks. Take one a day I also recommend to throw NAC in it. Your liver will tell you thanks :) 2 capsules a day

Not sure

Posted by emanuela on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure this is helping. I am feeling more tired and occasionally have a rash. Also, I for one am not too keen on bioperine. I know it is said to improve absorption of other substances, but my homeopath thinks black pepper just sits on top of the blood, creating sludge. Yuck!

Yet to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Havent used this product yet.

Great For Detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was taking California Gold milk thistle for a couple of days and I feel the difference. I'm constipated before and now I'm ok it helps to boost my energy. Take 2 capsules a day together with Natures Way beetroot. Cheap but it works, good quality product..

Liver cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not taking long enough to comment.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

like this,good for the liver

1 2 3