Pay attention!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was taking Natrol Milk Thistle Advantage without any issues but thought I would try this due to the price. After two weeks, I had a rash on my back and was horribly fatigued. Stopped taking it, symptoms disappeared.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I for one haven't had any reactions. I guess it works. My face's cleared a bit (I break out all the time and have scars, of course). Haven't taken it for too long though. Will probably drop an update.

helps to to detoxify the body, especially the liver

Posted by PLiagia on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

1. Liver Detoxification & Health; 2. Helps Protect Against Cancer; 3. Can Help Lower High Cholesterol; 4. May Help Control or Prevent Diabetes; 5. Helps Prevent Gallstones; 6. Boosts Skin Health; 7. Has Anti-Aging Effects

California Gold Nutrition, Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract, 30 Veggie Caps

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product, I can feel its effects in my stomach, bowel movement system, but I also wanted to help my skin get cleaner, brighter, to help with some dark spots... Unfortunately, no help for this...

Not sure

Posted by emanuela on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure this is helping. I am feeling more tired and occasionally have a rash. Also, I for one am not too keen on bioperine. I know it is said to improve absorption of other substances, but my homeopath thinks black pepper just sits on top of the blood, creating sludge. Yuck!

Expiration date one month after delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The item cam in September 2017 with a best-by date of 10/17. This is unacceptable.

Yet to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Havent used this product yet.

Really help to recover liver functions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use milk for 3 months and really recovererd my liver functions.

Great For Detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was taking California Gold milk thistle for a couple of days and I feel the difference. I'm constipated before and now I'm ok it helps to boost my energy. Take 2 capsules a day together with Natures Way beetroot. Cheap but it works, good quality product..

Liver cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not taking long enough to comment.

1 2 3