Pay attention!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was taking Natrol Milk Thistle Advantage without any issues but thought I would try this due to the price. After two weeks, I had a rash on my back and was horribly fatigued. Stopped taking it, symptoms disappeared.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I for one haven't had any reactions. I guess it works. My face's cleared a bit (I break out all the time and have scars, of course). Haven't taken it for too long though. Will probably drop an update.

helps to to detoxify the body, especially the liver

Posted by PLiagia on September 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

1. Liver Detoxification & Health; 2. Helps Protect Against Cancer; 3. Can Help Lower High Cholesterol; 4. May Help Control or Prevent Diabetes; 5. Helps Prevent Gallstones; 6. Boosts Skin Health; 7. Has Anti-Aging Effects

California Gold Nutrition, Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract, 30 Veggie Caps

Posted by ReputableReviewer on January 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product, I can feel its effects in my stomach, bowel movement system, but I also wanted to help my skin get cleaner, brighter, to help with some dark spots... Unfortunately, no help for this...

Not sure

Posted by emanuela on July 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure this is helping. I am feeling more tired and occasionally have a rash. Also, I for one am not too keen on bioperine. I know it is said to improve absorption of other substances, but my homeopath thinks black pepper just sits on top of the blood, creating sludge. Yuck!

Really help to recover liver functions

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use milk for 3 months and really recovererd my liver functions.

Expiration date one month after delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

The item cam in September 2017 with a best-by date of 10/17. This is unacceptable.

Yet to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Havent used this product yet.

good product

Posted by finlandrecommends on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

If you think you need this, it is safe to take the capsules -After taking these for a few months all blood tests of liver (ALAT etc) where perfectly normal - doctors always for a reason warn of "natural medicines"

Good product! Good product! Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product! Good product! Good product!

1 2 3