Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I buy a lot of supplements online, from iHerb and from other vendors, but rarely write reviews. This product deserves my time. The capsule contains only one ingredient: vitamin C. The capsule itself is made completely of plant material, making it suitable for vegans. (I'm not a vegan but I buy the best animal products I can find and don't want to consume cheap gelatin.) There're other vitamin-C products without fillers and additives in plant-based capsules, but they're more expensive. Finally, I've been taking supplemental vitamin C for more than twenty years and, with this product, for the first time I feel a difference.

Quali-C

Posted by karishma on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best Vitamin C. Non GMO, No fillers, No stearic acid and No magnesium stearate. I have purchased several bottles, just in case iherb runs out :)

Quality C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this vitamin C because there are no fillers in the capsule and no GMO's

Very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was happy with the quality of this Vitamin C. I take it every day.

high-quality, well-tolerated

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Aug 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is made with Quali-C, which is manufactured in Scotland, and that there are no fillers. It is well-tolerated by my digestive system, even at higher doses (6000 mg/day).

Good Vitamin C product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking California Gold Nutrition Vitamin C (1,000 mg) for over a year now and I have noticed an improved immunity to colds especially during the winter months when it is most common.

good

Posted by Soundolove on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

2 soonn 2 say.

WORKS!!!i highly recommend to put the C0'DE: "TA L65 41" for 5 % Any Order!* ( no spa ces)*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works just perfect for me! I feel much better with it! I highly recommend putting the c~0 '~d~e "TA L65 41" for 5% AnyOrder!* ( no spa ces)*

GMO-free ascorbic acid from Europe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this supplement for a while now (up to 10 a day when chelating mercury) and it doesn't upset my stomach. I use to take ascorbic acid powder (same GMO-free ascorbic acid), but that often hurt my oesophagus because it's so acidic. Also I had to use a straw back then in order not to damage my teeth. None of that is happening or necessary with this supplement, so I'm satisfied with this product.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

China-free and very reasonably priced.