great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

i have been using this vitamin c for a few months now, and I have to say that it has changed my life! I have suffered with asthma and allergy issues my whole life. I am 44. I was told by a friend that vitamin c is a natural histamine blocker so I decided to give it a try. I was on the iherb site and noticed it was on sale so I bought it. I am so glad I did!! after a few days I could actually breath through my nose.....this never happens. never! and I now have energy that I never had before. I also started taking b vitamins the same day so the combination of the two may be contributing to that. I ordered three more bottles today so I don't run out. life changer

very high quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

have no idea why previous reviews are not good on this! this stuff is the ONLY ascorbic acid you want to buy as it is from Scotland and NOT China and is of high quality. If its not quali C then I wouldn't use it. Unless of coarse it is in natural form such as camu camu etc. But for ascorbic acid, this is the one to use guys.

Great to find some non-GM vitamin C powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I recently read that vitamin C powder in water can help with the absorption of thyroxine hormone, so I bought this to try it out. Very happy with it so far. The taste is a little sour, but nothing unbearable.

good qulitt, reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

I trust the quality of vitamin c powder which is GMO free, produced in Scotland. My favorite treat is drinking the mixture of one scope of c powder and one tsp of apple cider vinegar in warm water before having a high protein meal. It does help the liver and kidney functions for people who strrugle on digesting high fat, protein meal.

Best Quality compared to all other Vitamin C's

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

China has 90% of the Vitamin C market and it's mainly produced in an area highly polluted in heavy metals. Since only 4 to 5 percent of all shipments are inspected at US/Canada customs, there's a chance we're getting more than just Vitamin C. I switched to Quali-C after reading about their excellent quality control. Although it doesn't taste any different, I feel better about it. I drink 1 scoop, 1000mg, dissolved a tall glass of water before breakfast and it's rare that I get a cold (about once a year). The container lasts a really long time as the scoop is only 1/5 of a teaspoon and there's 250 scoops in a container. It is more expensive than other Vitamin Cs, but because it lasts many months, the cost is small. Plus one scoop is roughly equivalent in Vitamin C to a whole bag of oranges!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is very hard to dissolve it in water. It has lemon flavor.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

The shape of the container and the supplied measuring spoon make it very easy to take this vitamin C. And I think its quality is good, too.

Good price. Doesn't dissolve as well as the more expensive Quali C powders

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to get a cheaper form of Quali C (made in Scotland) than the one I get from the Vitamin C Foundation. This powder tastes the same and hopefully is as pure as the other brands that use Quali C. The only thing I would say is that it has larger crystals of powder than the Vitamin C Foundation brand, and doesn't seem to dissolve completely in cool water. It takes a dash of warm water to get it all to dissolve.

NON-GMO Vitamin C Really Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had a bad spot on my nose, and was applying regular Vitamin C mixed with DMSO to my skin to try to make the keratosis go away. This was not working. I saw that iHerb had obtained the Quali-C Vitamin C made from NON-GMO sources, so I ordered some of that and replaced the old vitamin C with Quali-C. It has now been one month since receiving Quali-C, and the bad spot has receded about 70%. This has saved me a huge amount of money !

Amazing product

Posted by tabitas on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use 1 following spon a day mixed in smoothier or water. drink it beside meal and oter vitamins. IT works god for my skin and I feel lot healthier noe when using this product. have orden it again, and will do it again.