Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I buy a lot of supplements online, from iHerb and from other vendors, but rarely write reviews. This product deserves my time. The capsule contains only one ingredient: vitamin C. The capsule itself is made completely of plant material, making it suitable for vegans. (I'm not a vegan but I buy the best animal products I can find and don't want to consume cheap gelatin.) There're other vitamin-C products without fillers and additives in plant-based capsules, but they're more expensive. Finally, I've been taking supplemental vitamin C for more than twenty years and, with this product, for the first time I feel a difference.

Quali-C

Posted by karishma on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best Vitamin C. Non GMO, No fillers, No stearic acid and No magnesium stearate. I have purchased several bottles, just in case iherb runs out :)

Quality C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this vitamin C because there are no fillers in the capsule and no GMO's

good

Posted by Soundolove on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

2 soonn 2 say.

This product is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much, ordered second time already !

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product!

high-quality, well-tolerated

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Aug 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is made with Quali-C, which is manufactured in Scotland, and that there are no fillers. It is well-tolerated by my digestive system, even at higher doses (6000 mg/day).

Good Vitamin C product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking California Gold Nutrition Vitamin C (1,000 mg) for over a year now and I have noticed an improved immunity to colds especially during the winter months when it is most common.

not time relase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is not a time release vit C. it is very important to get a time release vit C product.

One of the few gluten free non-gmo C's out there.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are careful with your diet and want to avoid gluten or genetically frankensteined foods then this vitamin C is for you.