Storage problems in humid and warm climates

Posted by SiamAsiaWorld-OnlineShop on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yes, I am convinced that the regular supplementation of Vitamin D3 in the right amount is important for our health for us humans, if we can not or do not want to work in the sun every day. Your product is a good basis with 5000 IU Vitamin D3 per softgel. However, there is a small storage problem in our climates (Thailand). After opening the bottle as well as after storage at room temperature, the softgels clump together after a while (after about 3 weeks). This is a clear problem in the right storage of softgels generally! The maximum amount of softgels per bottle should therefore not exceed 90! Are there any possibilities for another ingestion?

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take D3 every day. This product is value for money.

Easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are the smallest and easiest to swallow vitamin pills I have ever bought. Thumbs up!

Get a constant Big Discooount!!Push the green button. The life time offer. The biggest you could get.

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thank you iherb for the possibility to use your products. I drink vitamin d, because in my country summers usually are cold, we have not much sun and cold winters. Summer is about one month in general. This vitamin d ensure vitamin d dose for a long time for really good price. I drink it with magnesium to ensure better absorption. But I am careful. When it's sunny I drink this dose not every day, but every third day or once a week. In summer when it's warm and I spend much time under the sun I do a break from vitamin d products. If you are satisfied with my review press 'yes'. Thank you.🎁🎁Visit my page (green link) and see all benefits you can get. If you think my review is helpful I kindly ask you click 'yes'.

нормальний вітамін д

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

За таку маленьку ціну вітаміну д на пів року(якщо вживати через день), супер!

Very big concentration, but good for those with lack of Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had 40 our of minimum 75 nmol/L of Vitamin D (25-OH Cholecalciferol D3) in my blood. Taking 4000—5000 UI for half a year gave me only 70 nmol/L! But if you have over 110 nmol/L do NOT take it. For longevity purposes it should be in the range of 75—110 nmol/L. Good for bones = increases Calcium absorption. BUT, do NOT take calcium as supplement — it leads to artery calcification. Which is difficult to get rid of. Only vitamin K2 MK-7 will help you. But it is expensive. Drink Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 MK-7 to get best effect. Very important vitamin and hormone for our lives especially in dark-sky countries. "Дискoнтный талон латиницей на минус пять процентов: хэ кью бэ четыре восемь один." ? Was this review helpful to you?

It's good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product. I'm not so tired any more and need less sleep.

GREAT PRICE for AMAZING PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pretty fast delivery (Bosnia and Herzegovina), great price for amazing product. I'll order it again for sure !

NON-GMO Lovely!

Posted by MarieMR on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that they are made with fish gelatin. Very tiny soft gel, easy to swallow. No adverse effects, no tummy ache and no nausea. Since I have good levels of Vitamin D, I take one every 3-4 days. Iherb continues to provide wonderful customer service and the DHL service that they provide is so very fast and efficient. Thanks.

Fresh product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We were very pleased with the freshness of this vitamin. Also it had no fishy after taste.