This is HOT STUFF!

Posted by Allinstar on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I feel down catching a cold I take a zip at bedtime for a week. In a couple of days I'm back to business again. It also take xare of my sore throat. Taste wonderfull from The hot ginger. Cant live without it.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in combination with other natural juices and pills for keeping me healthy. So far it has been working, my sinus and head feels clear even in the cold winter months. The taste is a bit bitter, but a spoonful is not too hard to swallow. You could mix it with another drink to hide the bitterness.

lmmune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

20 drops and you go through the winter

Provides quite a punch

Posted by thocolate on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a strong tasting syrup. I have chronic sinus infections and get colds as well, so I was looking for something to boost my immune system and I think I got this on sale. I like that it's not in pill form.

Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Inwould not be without this. This is a magnificent preparation and so helpful when you feel a sniffle coming on. Also good to take to keep winter chills at bay.

Effective Cold Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this syrup because it is very effective. You can immediately feel your body is warm up by the ginger. Highly recommend to have it at home.

Warms you up and does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This liquid warms up your throat and helps get rid of minor colds. It is a lot easier on your stomach than any tablet or capsule cold/flu supplements. It tastes pretty good, especially if you are into sweet ginger.

unsure on effectivess but yech

Posted by jayzee on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can stomach this for the potential cold/flu fighting immune boost.....not everyone will though. Majorly strong taste, not overly pleasant to say the least.

Not yet try

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not yet try

Great For Preventing Cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with the product, helps to fight off cold on early stages. Also acts as a good immunity booster!

1 2