Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in combination with other natural juices and pills for keeping me healthy. So far it has been working, my sinus and head feels clear even in the cold winter months. The taste is a bit bitter, but a spoonful is not too hard to swallow. You could mix it with another drink to hide the bitterness.

Provides quite a punch

Posted by hotdogtopus on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a strong tasting syrup. I have chronic sinus infections and get colds as well, so I was looking for something to boost my immune system and I think I got this on sale. I like that it's not in pill form.

Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Inwould not be without this. This is a magnificent preparation and so helpful when you feel a sniffle coming on. Also good to take to keep winter chills at bay.

Unsafe cap & seal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I received this product I noticed that there was a hole in the top once I opened it. I am still waiting for someone to contact me to let me know where I can send it back to either get a replacement or get my money back. Thank you

GREAT PRODUCT ❤️❤️❤️

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

APPLY ( N I S4 0 4 3) AT CHECKOUT TO GET UP TO 10 % D1SC0UNT ( 5% OFF + 5% REBATE). IT WORKS! GOOD FOR COUGH/MILD SORE THROAT.STRONG GINGER TASTE WITH A HINT OF COCONUT AFTER TASTE.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very testy and usefull

Effective Cold Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this syrup because it is very effective. You can immediately feel your body is warm up by the ginger. Highly recommend to have it at home.

Warms you up and does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This liquid warms up your throat and helps get rid of minor colds. It is a lot easier on your stomach than any tablet or capsule cold/flu supplements. It tastes pretty good, especially if you are into sweet ginger.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

can't offer any feedback about it's immune supportive capacity, but as an addition to green tea it tastes amazing! Good ingredients, i'll definitely be keeping it handy with winter coming.

1 2