Effective

Posted by 5383396519167374489 on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in combination with other natural juices and pills for keeping me healthy. So far it has been working, my sinus and head feels clear even in the cold winter months. The taste is a bit bitter, but a spoonful is not too hard to swallow. You could mix it with another drink to hide the bitterness.

Excellent.

Posted by 5407739061216748229 on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Inwould not be without this. This is a magnificent preparation and so helpful when you feel a sniffle coming on. Also good to take to keep winter chills at bay.

Unsafe cap & seal

Posted by 5171432056044959609 on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I received this product I noticed that there was a hole in the top once I opened it. I am still waiting for someone to contact me to let me know where I can send it back to either get a replacement or get my money back. Thank you

Provides quite a punch

Posted by hotdogtopus on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a strong tasting syrup. I have chronic sinus infections and get colds as well, so I was looking for something to boost my immune system and I think I got this on sale. I like that it's not in pill form.

Effective Cold Syrup

Posted by 5512169528703784893 on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this syrup because it is very effective. You can immediately feel your body is warm up by the ginger. Highly recommend to have it at home.

CA. Gold Immune

Posted by Reviewer3181077 on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We haven't tried this yet, but do like the ingredients in it. We are keeping it for a rainy day if and when we really feel a need, a prevention or something lurking about.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

can't offer any feedback about it's immune supportive capacity, but as an addition to green tea it tastes amazing! Good ingredients, i'll definitely be keeping it handy with winter coming.

Not yet try

Posted by 5328851154405263322 on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not yet try

ginger drink

Posted by 5508194109235445134 on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

unless at special, otherwise, i will v regret on the spending.