This is HOT STUFF!

Posted by Allinstar on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I feel down catching a cold I take a zip at bedtime for a week. In a couple of days I'm back to business again. It also take xare of my sore throat. Taste wonderfull from The hot ginger. Cant live without it.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in combination with other natural juices and pills for keeping me healthy. So far it has been working, my sinus and head feels clear even in the cold winter months. The taste is a bit bitter, but a spoonful is not too hard to swallow. You could mix it with another drink to hide the bitterness.

Provides quite a punch

Posted by hotdogtopus on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a strong tasting syrup. I have chronic sinus infections and get colds as well, so I was looking for something to boost my immune system and I think I got this on sale. I like that it's not in pill form.

Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Inwould not be without this. This is a magnificent preparation and so helpful when you feel a sniffle coming on. Also good to take to keep winter chills at bay.

Effective Cold Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this syrup because it is very effective. You can immediately feel your body is warm up by the ginger. Highly recommend to have it at home.

Warms you up and does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This liquid warms up your throat and helps get rid of minor colds. It is a lot easier on your stomach than any tablet or capsule cold/flu supplements. It tastes pretty good, especially if you are into sweet ginger.

Not yet try

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not yet try

Zesty relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This immune tonic was just the perfect; what my daughter needed when she started feeling sick. Under the initial bite of ginger, there are soothing hints of sweet elderberry syrup and Echinacea to help it go down. We followed the instructions and she was able to boost her own defenses. It seemed to work so well in fact, that we are considering adding it to holiday gifts this year!!

Kills colds and coughs

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Take it right away, ginger soothes the stomach

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good