Help

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy with the product. I've been taking it for a week and i have no complaints. It seems to be helping with my digestive issues. I would order it again as I like that it's a wild version of the oregano. Many of the articles I've read on the benefits of oregano oil focussed on the wild variety.

These capsules keep you from getting sick even when people around you are freely spreading germs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used these daily while in Europe for a month and I did not catch any colds or flus. We took trains, planes and a cruise ship, it was during their winter and people were coughing and sneezing all around me (yuck!) but I stayed healthy. I really believe this oregano was the thing that kept the bugs away. I have ordered more.

Best for candida!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped me cure my candida issues after 4 weeks of use , very powerfull herb , took it twice daily 1 capsule each time in combination with caprylic acid . recommended!!! use for reduced price: ***✔TAM 4651✔*** (WITHOUT SPACE , in your shoping cart before checkout) enjoy..

Stops digestive problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Picked up a sever lower bowel bug on vacation, and few days of this product with golden seal, myrrh gum and wormwood completely cleared it up - without resorting to the MD.

An excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy these caps because they are veggie caps. I have also bought the dropper bottle of oregano oil, which I mix with a thick juice, to take when feeling poorly, but I take these caps daily. I cannot say for sure that they are responsible for my not having a cold very often, but I believe they help. I recommend this product - great value for money.

Outstanding product ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for an internal fungal infection - it has dramatically helped to aid in my recovery & continued healing. We also use for cold/flu symptoms, as it helps to strengthen your immune system. I so appreciate that its from "wild" Mediterranean oregano oil, which is what my doctor had recommend ...

Gave reaction first time

Posted by j3nny9irL on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First 2 capsules of this gave me rashes and reaction. I had reflux from taking this. I am not sure whether it's the capsule or it's the oil because I can't tolerate the vege capsules. Usually I empty the contents and drink it with water. Really hoping this will work for candida and as a natural antibiotic