Good product

Posted by 5298584358774379111 on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy with the product. I've been taking it for a week and i have no complaints. It seems to be helping with my digestive issues. I would order it again as I like that it's a wild version of the oregano. Many of the articles I've read on the benefits of oregano oil focussed on the wild variety.

These capsules keep you from getting sick even when people around you are freely spreading germs!

Posted by 5143717626864423698 on Apr 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used these daily while in Europe for a month and I did not catch any colds or flus. We took trains, planes and a cruise ship, it was during their winter and people were coughing and sneezing all around me (yuck!) but I stayed healthy. I really believe this oregano was the thing that kept the bugs away. I have ordered more.

Stops digestive problems

Posted by 5107067659180677757 on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Picked up a sever lower bowel bug on vacation, and few days of this product with golden seal, myrrh gum and wormwood completely cleared it up - without resorting to the MD.

An excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy these caps because they are veggie caps. I have also bought the dropper bottle of oregano oil, which I mix with a thick juice, to take when feeling poorly, but I take these caps daily. I cannot say for sure that they are responsible for my not having a cold very often, but I believe they help. I recommend this product - great value for money.

Outstanding product ...

Posted by Reviewer1697566 on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for an internal fungal infection - it has dramatically helped to aid in my recovery & continued healing. We also use for cold/flu symptoms, as it helps to strengthen your immune system. I so appreciate that its from "wild" Mediterranean oregano oil, which is what my doctor had recommend ...