At least the perfect licorice, healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At least the perfect licorice, healthy, not too many sugar! I eat a lot of those they are very shewy and taste great. The perfect size. I would appreciate if the pouch would be resealable...

Good product

Posted by khessel on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE black licorice. I bought this product because it is organic. It tastes pretty good, but it's not the BEST black licorice I have tasted, so I couldn't give it a 5 star rating.

love it;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Remind me of the old days movie candy.since then I been looking for licorice without gluten and sugar, I has not been easy and finally I found this tasty type and I can finally enjoy it again without worrying about getting gluten and sugar into my system.

Good and strong taste of licorice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of real, sweet licorice. The twists were a little hard though, and not so easy to chew.

Bad, bad, bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Refund, please. This was rock hard and didn't even soften up with sucking on it. This is mislabeled...it should be sold as rock hard candy!

I seem to be the only one...

Posted by kettercat on May 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Who thought this was completely, COMPLETELY horrible. I couldn't finish one bite, had to bin the entire package right away. Yuck.

A good alternative for GF-ers

Posted by southerninlaw on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm soy and gluten intolerant and I was devastated to find out that I could no longer eat my favourite sweet - licorice! Candy tree came to the rescue, however! This licorice is a good alternative for people like me. It's not like regular licorice obviously and it is only slightly sweet (fine for me but not for some others!). It's really chewy and has quite a good aniseed flavour, though I wish it was stronger!

Great Product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lots Of Flavor !

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and fresh

Yummi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A perfect balanced licorice, not too strong and sweet. Perfect as a "healtier" snack.