This soap is amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this goat milk soap! It has natural ingredients that are good for your skin and is 1 of the only soaps I can wash my face with & not break out from! I have hated using Cetaphil because of all the chemicals & it's animal tested - Canus is free of chemicals & cruelty free! It really cleans my face well without drying out my skin! This is my favorite facial soap ever - and it took years of trying different natural soaps to find this 1 - it's perfect!!

Best soap we ever had

Posted by Happy2live on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best soap we ever had! Soft for the skin en the skin is not drying out. The best soap for people with a sensitive skin. We love it!!!

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent soap, so gentle and doesn't dry out your skin.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap. It's fragrance-free, completely natural and very moisturising. Calms my irritated skin prone to acne.

love this fragrance free soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good, gentle soap that is fragrance free. It lasts a long time, too. Nice shape and size.

Worth the price!.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got this soap for my dry winter skin and it is a good moisturizer. Doesn't dry your skin out and leaves it supple soft. Worth the price because this bar last longer than other brands of goat milk soap I have tried in the past. Light natural clean scent.

A very good soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Much better for me than the original formula soap. Better on my skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of the best soaps.

Face Moisterizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started using this to wash my face nightly and found it has made my skin soft without using face moisturizers every night before going to bed. It actually works and I love it. I buy the fragrance free with having eczema.

wonderful soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. No perfume or chemicals. I would recommend just using it with your hands. A washcloth may cause some itching, it did for me. This soap is great in place of feminine wash. I also use on my grand baby and her dry spots are not as bad.

1 2