Most effectieve against candida overgrowth

Posted by CookForHealthNL on February 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried other products with caprilic acid against candida overgrowth. They worked, but slowly. I noticed an instant improvement with this monolaurin. Less tired, no flatulence, no pain.

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Prescribed by doctor to treat CMV/EBV infections I had, and that were suspected to be lingering. No change when I took it, or when I didn't take it. He said you should know whether it is working after 1-2 months so told me to stop taking it. The capsules are quite large but luckily no aftertaste.

Fight viruses

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking it to kill some stubborn viruses like herpes which causes other serious health problems, in combination with olive leaf extract, lysine and colloidal silver [during winter time] out of 5 herpes breakouts 4 lasted only 4 days.

Very effective virus killer

Posted by DNSHEL on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it every time I feel I have flu symptoms and it works fine. I take 4 to 7 capsules per day until the symptoms go away (usually 2 to 3 days).

Helps to trat viral infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good and reliable product to treat viral infections.

Superb virus fighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this mainly to suppress latent HSV and other viruses, but also to enhance immunity during flu season. It is very effective at combating HSV breakouts when taken at the very first sign of tingling or pain.

Great product, great value.

Posted by jilldleo on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for the immune system and preventing illness.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have Monolaurin with Caprylic Acid. They both are found in Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Very good for immunity!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

When you need to take 1800 mg Monolaurin per day, this is an easy way to get it. Easier than taking 20 spoonfuls of Coconut oil... Monolaurin helps me fight the Borrelia bacteria that cause Lyme.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Quite large capsules but still very easy to swallow - they don't stick or get stuck at all.

1 2