Works!

Posted by Ronolss on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Ferritin helped to raise my own level from 28 to 44 just in month and a half. Continuing taking it. Will check my ferritin again in couple of months. Doesn't upset stomach. Take it with vitamin C or fruits.

Finally raised my ferritin levels!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After years of trying different products and diets, I finally found something that raised my levels big time! My energy is better, less fainting and dizzyness. My hands and feet are warmer too. This works great for me. Thanks!

Ferritin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bardzo skuteczny w walce z niedoborami żelaza, ferrytyny. Jeżeli jest problem z żelazem warto również połączyć ferritin z laktoferyną.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It was suggested to me after my hair was falling out for months on end. Tried everything to bring up the ferritin level (19-25 over the two years I did the tests) and nothing worked. I take one capsule along with lactoferrin and biotin (just in case) every day. My hair stopped falling out after two weeks, after a month the breakage is down to minimum (low ferritin levels cause hair to snap very easily) and my energy levels have definitely gone up. I recommend this product very much. In terms of the customer experience, I am very pleased as well. The whole process including delivery was suppoded to take over a week (overseas delivery) and I got it within two days. Very happy :)

Very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it!

SUPER product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my hemoglobin there were 74. it is very scary and unbelievable. I hope to improve.