Carlson Labs, Ceylon Cinnamon,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff, really easy of the stomach and helps you to digest more easily.

Good product.....Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, good price, in stock, easy to order.

Cinnamon and Glucose level

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure whether or not it helps, but I will continue to take it and give it time. Lovey after taste! Reasonably priced.

DISGUSTED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I HAVEN'T EVEN RECEIVED THE PRODUCT YET!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE REGARDING MY ORDER HAS BEEN EXTREMELY POOR AND I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN!! I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AND UPSET!!! IT HASN'T EVEN GOT TO AUS POST YET. IT WILL BE A MONTH BEFORE IT GETS TO ME!!!!

very good true cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

High quality product ,

Best Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have bouth diferent Cinnamon , and this are the best by now. I like very much and recomend.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I don't take this daily but it's good quality. ....... ..Save with this... T E P 8 6 5 6

A very good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This Ceylon Cinnamon is really helping my husband keep his sugar issue under control. Plus, unlike the commonly sold cinnamon, it does not interact adversely with his other medications. The common cinnamon and Ceylon cinnamon are not the same chemically even if their taste is similar. When I did my initial research, this 'true' cinnamon was the only safe product available for him. It is working very well. I hope this product continues to be available. It allows my husband to eat real foods (in moderation) without needing the use of artificial sweeteners or prescriptions to control his sugar.

true cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I read that this is good to take before sweets or dessert to prevent a blood sugar spike. Regular cinnamon has a harmful compound called coumarin in it.