These are great, taste ok, make my skin soft and my brain smart!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

!

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended this specific product for help with memory, joint pain, and overall heart health. I've just started taking 5 capsules/day = 1 tbsp. No specific thoughts yet on how it's working, but there are no side affects. The oil has a lemon flavor to it - so even as a liquid form it's easy to take.

Good stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We ran out of the Carlson cod liver oil and my joints began hurting. Replenished and they felt better. Never thought of having "low vitamin A" as a good thing ("more is always better"), but taking 5 gels a day is what my joints need, and not overdoing Vit A sounds good too.

Carlson Labs, Cod Liver Oil Gems, Low Vitamin A, Lemon Flavor, 1000 mg, 300 Soft Gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well.

Bev Eschmann

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take cod liver oil because I don't get enough sun. I also take Vitamin D.I do take the oil year around.I believe Carlson to be a good Brand.

General feedback

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Better it should be added at product from which country. Should be added any instruction more for dosage for child or adult. No easy to discuss with doctor for such Supplementary. Then it will be great features.

Cod liver vs fish oil from recommended source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A health scientist recommended this product for good health maintenance. He takes it himself daily.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

its good i like this product

Great quality

Posted by Angelsoul on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good taste and very good quality.

Like a candy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Almost. I ate it by handful at first, and even my son did. Now our bodies got enough of whaever it needed, and I eat it occasionally.

1 2 3