Fish Oil Feeds Your Brain!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of Daniel Amen's books about brain health. Across the board, he has all his patients consume fish oil. So I started taking it, megadosing actually. My thyroid, adrenals and pituitary are functioning suboptimally and I have had to fight my MDs to acknolewdge that their tests prove me positive for this. As a result I have been experiencing post traumatic stress syndrome along with depression and anxiety. I have found the fish oil provides a helpful background for my mind. Just in case this is helpful I have been taking iodine I have purchased here as well as Mental Edge neurotransmitters. My boyfriend also commented I seem to be handling stress, mental and physical better. So I do recommend this Fish Oil or any that is purified and safe (avoid heavy metals ie. as far as I can tell Trader Joes fails to test theirs...).

Good packaging - great quality - large pill size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good packaging - great quality - large pill size ( hard to swallow)

Seems like a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as the concentration seems good. Seems to work well to protect my teeth as well

who knows

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

so hard for me to tell if a supplement is good or not

Good except for the gelatine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I should have realized that these might be gelatine capsules, but I didn't think about it until I received them and saw it on the label. It's a good price, and the amount of oil per capsule is high, but I am not in favour of gelatine.

Great value...high quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great value...high quality product

Great Product. Very satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Cod Liver Oil Supplements for some time now--but not in pill form--In liquid form. It has done wonders for my skin and my overall health. I'm very happy with the quality of this product. I definitely recommend it. I guess my only complaint is the belching.

convenient and helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

easy to take for when you are on the road. it beats your mother's spoonful in the morning when cod liver oil came unflavored and sat in the cupboard

Lee Ann

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product thanks

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very helpful in many ways

1 2