Fish oil

Posted by TinVal on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Carlson Labs fish oil is fresh and with pleasant taste even for fussy children. It is suitable not only for kids. It is important to remember that fish oils take at least 12 weeks to build up the body’s store of long chain fatty acids, and around 6 – 12 months to make a cogent difference.

Very good for general health&BM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Am very happy with this brand of fish oil, son drinks it with pleasure, his appetite increased slightly plus it helps his digestion a lot, food gets digested more fully. Have ordered 2 more bottles and have recommended it to friends.

Good quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality product

It helps with my younger son's kin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product, because of my younger son's behavioral problem. After using it for a few weeks, I have not seen the improvement in his behavior yet. But one thing surprises me is that it helps with his skin a lot. He used to get his face red and itchy if exposing under the sun, I have to apply sunscreen on him almost every outing. But after using this product, I noticed that his skin becomes very smooth and we don't have to apply sunscreen that often (except for long time exposure under the sun). I will definitely buy this product and now I am giving this product to my older son as well.

Improves health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I started giving my kids this product, they rarely get sick. When they do get a cold, they fight it off right away. It's like an immune system boost.

GOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm giving 4 stars only cos cant give fool review on the effect of this brand as not using it every day for kids. But im happy with is as both of my kids will take this easily and without any fuss :)

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves it. She takes it no problem. It really has helped her constipation!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No fishy smell, light lemon taste. I found the 500ml adult version to be the same but more value for the price. Great packaging and fast delivery

Best Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good for my little 2y girl. Nice lemon Flavor :)

Fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Item received on time in a very good packaging