Nancy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been very pleased with this product as an aid in controling my cholesteral levels. I am not under the magic # of 200, but these capsules have helped.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Finally a source of mercury free fish oil. This has no fish taste whatsoever and I haven't burped up any fishy taste either.

Good Fishy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been using for about 3 years now. Must be helping cause been getting great reports from blood tests and such since my heart attack in 2007

The best fish oil.

Posted by lipo4ka on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps my skin to be emollient and now,when the weather is cold-my face has no reaction on temperature.I've ordered this salmon oil again and again and again.Highest quality and good results.Excellent for all family.

Awesome value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been getting this for several years now and can't beat the iHerb value anywhere. My doctors says.."..don't stop...keep taking this.."

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Opened one capsule, and it had a rather fresh odeur. No complaints here.

Very Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My wife has been using this for years. Biggest plusses. She is almost never ill,and has extremely young healthy skin.She really does look many years younger

salmon oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect choice,good influence to skin and hair.

order this every month...excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the best on the market. i won't buy any other brand

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've taken a fish oil supplement for years but decided to try this to help my bones stay healthy. (I've been on the edge of osteoporois.)My last bone scan showed, not only have my bones not deteriorated since the last scan 2 years ago, they have slightly improved. Not sure the salmon oil is the reason, but I have a hunch it has helped, so I'll continue taking it.