K2 Menatetrenone is great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't be persuaded by the people who're pushing MK-7 This is the stuff our bodies manufacture. This stuff improves blood circulation, clotting and reduces atherosclerosis, etc. It even helps skin and dental health!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife has not healed liver cancer. All these products which I have ordered from iherb.com recommended by our splended doctor Antti Heikkilä, has mekes my wife much better and stronger. Even as she said it is almost miracle. She has power to walk a little, do some homeworks and she fas begin to believe that maybe it is not even possible to get more years to live more. At november 2010 oncoligist said that she has two mounth time to live the situation is so bad. Then I took appoinment to doctor Antti Heikkilä and he geve me all this items and where I could order them. Thank a lot of iherb.com and many thanks to Antti Heikkilä which has given by his advices more time to live to her. Thank`s for all of you! -Juha Vastapuu

These work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take one capsule twice a day, and they really help keep my blood pressure down. I will buy them again.

Carlson Vitamin K2

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

Circulation, cardio, and dental health greatly improved. K2 is extremely important. Carlson is a name you can trust.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps with bone loss and I take this along with MCHC the microcrystalline calcium and have experienced a bigtime improvement in my neck.

ascorbate + vitamin k2- cytolisis

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

medical usage(normall we use k3 but k2 is transformed to k3 in intestines)in combination with vit c (injctable)or-and vitamin d3 kills cancer cells by a procedure called autoschizis

Great dose, great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2007 | Verified Purchase

Menatetrenone has been shown in more than one study to reverse a decline in bone density. Many products have far less than the dose shown to be effective, which is 15mg. And the price is right!

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great for your blood, and bones! Would love to see it in 2mg strength also. Since the half life is 3 days, you can take one every other day and still have a decent concentration in the blood! :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

I recently found out that vitamin K2 prevents calcium from plugging up, (plaque), arteries. Carlson is a trusted provider of great nutrients.

Very important nutrient !

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

Most of us are deficient in this. It's important for dental health and connective tissue structure. This builds GAG better than all those joint supplements. In fact, this has an anabolic effect on the production of glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid. No wonder these products are so popular, the reason is everyone is not getting enough menatetrenone !