Great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've had great results with this product. Vitamin K is found in high concentrations in the salivary gland where it breaks up dental plaque. My teeth feel very smooth after taking the Carlson's product. The K2-MK4 form is so well absorbed because it's what your body uses best.

Carlson K2 ... I'm a believer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for about 6 months now. I suffered with salivary stones for 25 years. Thanks to this product, I can now eat dairy again. Stones have completely disappeared! I love the slick feeling on my teeth. Dentist thought I had just had my teeth cleaned, when it had been six months already... no sign of plaque! I take it with my fish oil twice a day.

Love this stuff!!!

Posted by Michael on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Apart from those times when you haven't got enough greens into you and you feel deficient in K... this works really well if you've had a late night coffee (tea or even chocolate are also stimulants) and can't go to sleep. It seems to excrete the cafeine (or other stimulant) in the urine and you drift off to sleep naturally. This is the synthetic version of K2 (MK4) so I've switched to the MK7 (natural) version. Unfortunately the natural version is only 100 ug (50 times less) and not as potent as this one. Take this and you'll feel the difference a lot more easily. The first effect everyone seems to notice is stronger teeth and the fact that the plaque on the back of your teeth is no longer there. It's malformed calcium and is now being absorbed into your bones (which includes the teeth). If you want to convince yourself or someone else that K2 works try this version. :-)

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to have beneficial effect on muscle tone too. I feel stronger, and no longer have stress incontinence issues.

Pleased with Carlson Labs K2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My wife has improved bone density since using Carlson Labs K2-5mg with Vitamin D3, we are quite pleased.

Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this to be on the safe side of calcium distibution. A severe cut stopped bleeding very rapidly.

Besides all the benefits, this one doesn't "soy" me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Unlike the forms from soy, this vitamin K2 doesn't bother my very sensitive gut. I take K2 MK4 because I have issues where simple cuts keep bleeding and bleeding. Not with vitamin K2. I also don't have calcification issues that got worse trying to capture the benefits of taking vitamin D3. Love this stuff!

K2 Benifits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin K2 is a rare vitamin we all should take for better health-teeth,bones,arteries. Great quality here. Iherb,Inc is the best.

The product helps a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My father has strong osteoporosis. One year after taking Vitamin K2 his doctor could not believe how much his status had improved. Carlson labs Vitamin K2 really helped him to improve his quality of life!

Vitamin K2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few places I can get Vitamin K2 in this dose. I take 3 tablets 3 times a day for my osteoporosis. The product arrived in a couple of days with the free shipping.

1 2 3