Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
11-20 of 142 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Потрясающий рыбий жир!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Пьётся безумно легко, приятно! Ну а его влияние на кожу - просто шик. Никакие кремы так не работают, как внутренний приём масел и рыбьего жира.

Thanks for your feedback!

Вкусный рыбий жир

Posted by olshin on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Никогда бы не подумал, что рыбий жир может быть таким вкусным. Чёткий привкус лимона. Пью каждый день, с удовольствием, без пропускания... Есть улучшение в плане зрения, глаза меньше устают за компьютером, и в сумерках получше вижу. Нет такой потребности в солнечном свете, как раньше. У нас в Москве солнце вообще стало редко светить (прямыми лучами), всё через тучи и через тучи... Рыбий жир облегчил состояние. :)

Thanks for your feedback!

Классный!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Заказала себе, маме, для ребенка- детский вариант. Буду заказывать еще!

Thanks for your feedback!

No fishy taste

Posted by CoolinArizona on Oct 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I like to drizzle this over my salad and it has a great lemony flavor and not fishy. I'm doing something good for myself at the same time.

Thanks for your feedback!

Fish oil for cognitive performance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a university student and I tried fish oil to enhance my memory. The difference is observable and the taste of the product is very mild, it has become a habit for me and in general I do not think about it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Cleared of additives

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best of this product is that it contains a number of other additives

Thanks for your feedback!

My ADHD son loves it.

Posted by BrendaRoss on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My ADHD son likes the lemon flavor. And his school works have improved so much since he has been on this CLO.

Thanks for your feedback!

Nice lemon flavor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been known to let many bottles of flax oil go bad in my frig but this tastes better and I am religiously taking it every day. I chose Carlson because they seem to put a lot of effort into purity and potency.

Thanks for your feedback!

I call this anti-PMS serum, lol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor wants me to take cod liver oil. This is more effective than the pills. Really helps with hormonal issues. And, the taste is not bad.

Thanks for your feedback!

Relieves gout pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought as supplement for father in law suffering from gout. His big toe was swollen and he would feel excruciating pain walking. With this cod liver oil, his pain has subsided and he is now able to walk thought his toe is still swollen at times.

Thanks for your feedback!

11-20 of 142 total

1 2 3 4 5