I call this anti-PMS serum, lol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor wants me to take cod liver oil. This is more effective than the pills. Really helps with hormonal issues. And, the taste is not bad.

Relieves gout pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought as supplement for father in law suffering from gout. His big toe was swollen and he would feel excruciating pain walking. With this cod liver oil, his pain has subsided and he is now able to walk thought his toe is still swollen at times.

Carlson Labs Lemon Flavor cod Liver Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent source of Cod Liver Oil, in fact the best. Digests greatly; goes straight to the needs in your body. Highly recommend it for patients who have Sickle Cell Anemia, especially, as well as diabetics.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best cod liver oil out there!

Always buy Carlson

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Carlson's for years, and I have complete trust in their products. iHerb has the best price. Expiration date was sooner than the product on shelf at my health food store, but still has over a year to go on it.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The very best Cod Liver Oil. The slight lemon flavor makes this very easy to take & there is no after fishy taste. Would highly recommend!

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you're into taking cod liver oil, this is the best stuff around. It tastes great (be sure you get the lemon flavor) and has very low levels of Vitamin A. Some brands are almost overloaded with "A".

TOP NOTCH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

From now on, I'll only be buying liquid fish oil from Carlson. Great price, great taste, great site for buying it.

old fashioned medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Grandma knew best and Carlson is a solid brand for omega 3, dha, and epa. Worth the extra $$. No worries about toxin build-up. Norway/Carlosn does excellent testing.

Healthy from inside

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read a lot about this product before I bought it.For sure it helps me with problems that I have with my stomach.More effects I'll know after more using.