Good for eye and bowel movement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this brand for my dry eye. After taking 1 month, my dry eye is improve. Also improve my bowel movement. Taste is great . Will order again.

Life Saving

Posted by bobbienorthern on Dec 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stuff made my joints and bones and muscles quit hurting as much as they were. I have only been taking this for three weeks and I feel immense relief from pain. I also am taking astaxanthin along with this CLO. I take 12mg of astaxanthin along with 2 teaspoons CLO each day to get rid of my aches and pains. It works. I was taking the 12mg of astaxanthin a day by itself and got partial relief from aches and pains and then I added Carlson's Cod Liver Oil and just like magic by body pain is just about all gone. It is getting better day after day. I think CLO is essential for good and greater health benefits. I will never be without this again. It has worked so quick and so well in just less then a month that I can't wait till I have been taking this for a few more months. I bet I will be completely pain free in a few more months. I am so glad and thankful for iherb and their prices and huge selections and the shipping selections.

Central Nervous System Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Everyone should take this everyday!!

Tastes Great--!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product. It tastes great and pours easily. Enjoy!

Best Tasting Cod Liver Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best tasting oil I've ever purchased. Just plain delicious. I take it during the winter months when I don't get much sun exposure. High EFA content per serving.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian cod liver oil, Lemon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like the taste. Just forgetting to drink it.

User response Cod Liver Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product during the winter months for a couple of years. Not bad taste, as pure and quality product as you can obtain. There are cheaper alternatives, but for the little you use, the price is not a major factor.

Yummy cod liver oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great taste. Great product. Enough said.

Cod Liver oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Even my kids like it!!!

carlson cod liver oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great products, quick delivery I will continue to order from iherb.