Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Carlson Cod Liver Oil is easy to take and has given me improvement in several health issues.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

without the yucky taste

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take, great lemon flavor!

Carlson brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great!!

Not delivered for two months

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The products didn't been arrived yet!!! Two months

tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is good and taste great, purchased the 3rd bottle already. Will recommend this product.

This stuff works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is great stuff!! I can't stomach it, but my kids like it (maybe because they don't know what it is!). I have a 6 year old son with a 'Sensory Processing Disorder'. He is on a gluten free / casein free diet which helps tremendously. The diet plus this oil really makes a huge difference! When he takes this oil regularly, he is calmer and happier and is able to transition from activity to activity smoothly, he does better in school, and we can go to noisy and/ or crowded places without him having sensory meltdowns. On a side note, my younger son has a stuttering problem that went away when we started using this. I thought he had just outgrown the stuttering, but when we ran out of this oil, the stuttering came back -- until we re-ordered and started using it regularly again. My kids get a teaspoon of this in a medicine cup with a small bowl of apple sauce on the side. They do a shot of the "lemon drink" and then enjoy their apple sauce as a dessert. It is part of their bedtime routine now and they will get it out the refrigerator for me to prepare for them. I'm not sure what the "natural lemon flavor" is, but I am OK with that because my kids like it and I see a HUGE difference when they take it regularly. This is powerful stuff. I can't recommend it enough.

Not fishy taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I hate the fishy taste of omega 3 but this product taste like lemon

Get Essential for health and GET 10 PERCENT OFF

Posted by GET 10 PERCENT OFF on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best Cod Live Oil with high DHA & EPA. Worth the money spent. To spend less and save while you get what you need, see in My Page.

Perfect