Best kids Cereal - My kids favorite - I love organic and food dyes (no synthetic colors/flavors)

Posted by HealthyEating on January 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

My children LOVE this cereal. I slice a bit of banana or add some berries for a quick breakfast. They would eat it everyday if I would let them. A big WINNER! If this review was helpful, please click the yes button. Thanks!

Kids Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kids Love It

Nostalgic feelings of childhood, but still adult

Posted by dalegeyer on June 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

The emotional feeling of this cereal is as exciting as the taste. It feels like I am a child eating the sugary Froot Loops advertised during Saturday morning cartoons that I always craved, but wasn't allowed to eat. Now, I'm an adult - and I understand why I wasn't allowed to eat Froot Loops - who considers carefully the food I ingest. Fruitful O's are delicious and I love that the colors and flavors are from natural sources, not dyes and chemicals. I really enjoy the treat of eating these every once in a while. This is a fun and delicious cereal.

One of Our Breakfast Favourites For The Kids

Posted by shoppingmama on February 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of our breakfast staples for the kids! A life saver on days when I have no time to make a proper breakfast. They like it with milk or as a crunchy snack on its own. I like it that it is made from whole grains and natural flavouring and don't find it overly sweet. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

As an adult, this cereal is great - very tasty and reminds me of Froot Loops I had growing up as a kid- but much healthier. The flavour is great and they do not get soggy, which is perfect.

Fruitful O's

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are one of our family favorites from iHerb cereals! I l like that the colors are made from natural food sources instead of dyes.

Tasty

Posted by MentaPiperita on September 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and fruity. I loved them, but they might be a bit too sweet for some people.

Delicious but

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this cereal because it reminds me of another fruit cereal but it's too sweet!

It's ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cereal doesn't have much flavor. It gets soggy quickly.