I wish I didn't buy these : (

Posted by Goldie on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was reading an article about fake natural brands and found out that Cascadian Farm is owned by General Mills, which has contributed $520,000 to defeat proposition 37. They want to get rid of GMO labeling and are pushing GMO's.

too much sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my husband was hungry not long after eating a normal amount of this cereal. You'd need to eat half the box in one sitting to be satisfied till lunch.

well ..

Posted by Sarah87 on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think it's too sweet to me ..

Can't taste much of the dark chocolate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Would be better with more dark chocolate.

Changed Taste & look

Posted by Bastar28 on Mar 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm an avid fan of this cereal but the recent boxes we got were newly packaged. My boyfriend also saw that they lowered down the sugar. The cereals before had dark chocolate bits in it (which I love) but the newer version doesn't have it. More like they mixed the chocolate into the granola (so the granola looks brown but not overly coated) Also, the updated version is less sweet than the original one. but taste wise, the original is the best! I wish they would bring back the older version but since the new one have lower sugar levels, I think this ones better. Thumbs up if it helps !

My best purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I keep buying 3 at a time, so I make sure my shelf is never missing this granola. I just love it, and it's also cheap for The quality!

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really liked it that this is my third time ordering it I can't say anything bad about it except that the bag is only half full The chocolate in there is so tasty as well

Great cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this before and really like it. Say dark chocolate and almond in the same sentence and I am hooked.

love

Posted by tusechka on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love this taste and will definitely buy more

Tasty & healty