I wish I didn't buy these : (

Posted by Goldie on January 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was reading an article about fake natural brands and found out that Cascadian Farm is owned by General Mills, which has contributed $520,000 to defeat proposition 37. They want to get rid of GMO labeling and are pushing GMO's.

too much sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

my husband was hungry not long after eating a normal amount of this cereal. You'd need to eat half the box in one sitting to be satisfied till lunch.

well ..

Posted by Sarah87 on September 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think it's too sweet to me ..

Can't taste much of the dark chocolate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Would be better with more dark chocolate.

Changed Taste & look

Posted by Bastar28 on March 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm an avid fan of this cereal but the recent boxes we got were newly packaged. My boyfriend also saw that they lowered down the sugar. The cereals before had dark chocolate bits in it (which I love) but the newer version doesn't have it. More like they mixed the chocolate into the granola (so the granola looks brown but not overly coated) Also, the updated version is less sweet than the original one. but taste wise, the original is the best! I wish they would bring back the older version but since the new one have lower sugar levels, I think this ones better. Thumbs up if it helps !

Taste Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

My best purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I keep buying 3 at a time, so I make sure my shelf is never missing this granola. I just love it, and it's also cheap for The quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really liked it that this is my third time ordering it I can't say anything bad about it except that the bag is only half full The chocolate in there is so tasty as well

Great cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this before and really like it. Say dark chocolate and almond in the same sentence and I am hooked.

Posted by tusechka on December 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

love this taste and will definitely buy more