Cat-Man Doo Life Essentials Freeze Dried Salmon Treats

Posted by KiMaLi on April 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a nutritional and natural treat for cats. No additives or preservatives. Low in fat and calories. It can br crumbled over food or just given as a daily treat. 100% freeze dried wild Alaskan salmon. Freeze dried to perfection to optimize flavor. Cats love it! If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours.

Taste really like real salmon

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

When it soak in water for a minute, it really looks & smell like real salmon. My dogs love it ver much.

My Cat Refused to Eat it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

I offered these treats to my cats following all the suggestions on the package -- crumbled, moistened, straight from the bag, but she consistently refused to have anything to do with it. Eventually, I gave the bag to someone else but do not know if the other cat liked it.

My dog loves it sooooo much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves it sooooo much! And I've tasted it once also, it tastes really natural.

cats won't touch 'em

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells really, REALLY strongly of fish and cats won't go near it. Honestly this stuff plain stinks- does not smell like fresh salmon AT ALL, which should not really have a smell- this stuff is nasty- complete waste.

super nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 7month old poodle likes this very much. I have used it for his pee tray training and has successfully taught him using the pee tray without fail. I have picked one and tried it myself, it taste good and it is not too salty.

CAT MAN DOO CAT TREATS ARE GREAT !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

THESE ARE A GREAT HIT IN OUR HOME FOR OUR CATS. WE HAVE ABOUT 12 MORE OR LESS. SOME WERE FOUND AND WE ADOPTED SOME FROM OTHER OWNERS WHO COULD'NT CARE FOR THEIRS. ALL BUT ONE LOVES THESE TREATS. THANK YOU IHERB, YOUR PRICES ARE THE BEST FOR A VERY GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT. THAT ALSO INCLUDES YOUR WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE,,,SINCERELY C. ETO

Pretty good

Posted by foobar22 on July 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

cat likes them

The cats and dogs (3 of each) love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's a safe and healthy treats for our pets. This is the best price I've found lately and the discount is great.

best one

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

alaskan salmon ... is there any best ones on this earth????