Nice foaming cleanser for night time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this at night and double cleanse with it after wearing makeup, and find that it really makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. It's directed towards oily skin but I have normal to dry skin and don't find it drying at all.

Excellent gentle facial cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love this product, I use it with my Clarisonic and it cleanses throughly, yet is very gentle on the skin. Love that it foams up when washing my face!

Gentle ph 5.5 cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's really gentle and doesn't dry out the skin. When I want to remove makeup I use it as a 2nd step in double cleansing (first one being cleansing balm). Otherwise, I use it alone. This cleanser contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid, ingredients that are good for skin. Five star product and very affordable considering the quality and amount of product you get.

值得推荐

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

因为用防汗防水的防晒霜,我每次洗脸都需要先用卸妆油再用泡沫洗面奶。这款洗面乳却真的可以把防晒霜洗掉,洗完后脸很滑很清爽。大大的一瓶,价格却很适中。已经推荐了几个好友使用,他们也都喜欢。

Good morning cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unlike its name suggests, it doesn't really foam up. Not suitable for use after cleansing oil, cuz it doesn't strip away oil. But it's great during the days when you don't put up makeup

Gentle, yet effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic cleanser. Gentle, yet effective. I will buy again!

Simple and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have spent a fortune on cleansers over the years and I've bought high end. Now my money is spent on serums and I want a good cost effective cleanser, hey presto, this is great, leaves my skin feeling clean and soft with no tightness. I will never go back to expensive cleansers.

great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

takes off makeup very well, doesn't leave the skin dry, the skin feels great after using the soap

Un gran limpiador

Posted by Ocarina on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Uno de mis limpiadores favoritos, si tienes rosácea deberías probarlo

100% Recommend It

Posted by Miranda on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was recommended by a friend of mine and I get it why. It cleans the face well, without leaving any residues. Not smelly and economical. Little goes a long way.

1 2 3 4