Really excellent when you use retin a

Posted by 5199384774800150713 on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started using retin a a few months ago and my skin kept getting drier and flakier. I watch hotandflashy on youtube who gives great advice to women over forty on skincare ( she only recommends ingredients that have proven to be effective) and she adviced this cream and also the moisturizing face wash for the mornings. It is really amazing. The niacamide calms my irritated skin and the ceramides give a real moisture boost. It helps better than all the plain oils I have used.

Light but effective.

Posted by 4976039347460058663 on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a light moisturiser that works very well with my other skincare products (retain-A, serums, oils) it has such great ingredients. I use it in the AM as well as a sunscreen goes well over the top without getting to oily. Great recommend and will re buy for sure.

Excellent

Posted by 4860370940002175324 on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is a fantastic product. Nothing but beneficial ingredients. Ceramides and Niacinimide! Extremely gentle and nourishing for the skin. Not greasy and sinks into the skin immediately. Can double as a makeup base. In addition it makes for a superior eye cream. This is the normal/dry edition. I hope iHerb decides to carry the oily/ combination edition in the future.

Lovely to use

Posted by 5494747617981789623 on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for about a month, and I love it! Pump is easy to use. No excessive amount comes out, just enough. A friend who hasn't seen me in about 6 weeks commented on how nice my skin looks. I was flattered, he mentioned how my teeny wrinkles had gone, and how soft my skin looks, (yes he is a friend who is allowed to comment on these things! He's a real sweetie.) and asked me what had I been doing. I mentioned the Vitamin B lotion, and he said, well, keep doing it, you look great! So! I had thought maybe I had imagined the changes but having another person notice was terrific! This site, iHerb was the cheapest i could find on the net for Australia and they sent the product very quickly to me. I love them and the product!

Very good product

Posted by 4683247787653076148 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

With this moisturizer you get a lot for what you pay in terms of quality. Goes on easy, doesn't clog pores, hydrates very good. Skin has gotten notably clearer since i started using this.

Highly recommended!

Posted by 5582320453176129409 on Nov 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this moisturiser especially if you suffer from eczema. This moisturiser saved my skin. It's lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin. I use this day and night even though it's a PM moisturiser, during the day I just use a Japanese Brand sunscreen on top of it and both sit very well under my make up.

Not enough for dry skin

Posted by 5585095583023781291 on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a highly praised (and rightly so) moisturiser. However, this was not enough for my dry skin. Upon application it was very pleasant, but during the day my skin would return to its flaky, tight state. If you have dry skin and would like to use this moisturiser, I would look into layering it over a facial oil or other light moisturiser. If you are open to other suggestions, I would look in to Cerave's SA cream.

yes to niacinamide

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's good to find that this is sold on iherb. this is a lightweight gel-cream type moisturizer with niacinamide and ceramides. niacinamide is one of the handful of ingredients that actually work to improve various skin issues. because i have oily skin, i am only using this at night to seal in my treatment products (retin-a/differin/vit-c/BHA).

This is so good

Posted by 5753287768818936436 on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is so good. It's moisturizing well and not sticky at all.

i would have rate it with 5..

Posted by 4665533725334869260 on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

stars if it had no parabens..i like the pressence of niacinimide and ceramifes.the packaging is great for oteserving the engredients but it doesn t let yiu see how much producd us left.it caused me no breakouts or irritation and it kefts my extrenely dry face well moisturized.nice price for the amount you get.