Really excellent when you use retin a

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started using retin a a few months ago and my skin kept getting drier and flakier. I watch hotandflashy on youtube who gives great advice to women over forty on skincare ( she only recommends ingredients that have proven to be effective) and she adviced this cream and also the moisturizing face wash for the mornings. It is really amazing. The niacamide calms my irritated skin and the ceramides give a real moisture boost. It helps better than all the plain oils I have used.

Light but effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a light moisturiser that works very well with my other skincare products (retain-A, serums, oils) it has such great ingredients. I use it in the AM as well as a sunscreen goes well over the top without getting to oily. Great recommend and will re buy for sure.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is a fantastic product. Nothing but beneficial ingredients. Ceramides and Niacinimide! Extremely gentle and nourishing for the skin. Not greasy and sinks into the skin immediately. Can double as a makeup base. In addition it makes for a superior eye cream. This is the normal/dry edition. I hope iHerb decides to carry the oily/ combination edition in the future.

Lovely to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for about a month, and I love it! Pump is easy to use. No excessive amount comes out, just enough. A friend who hasn't seen me in about 6 weeks commented on how nice my skin looks. I was flattered, he mentioned how my teeny wrinkles had gone, and how soft my skin looks, (yes he is a friend who is allowed to comment on these things! He's a real sweetie.) and asked me what had I been doing. I mentioned the Vitamin B lotion, and he said, well, keep doing it, you look great! So! I had thought maybe I had imagined the changes but having another person notice was terrific! This site, iHerb was the cheapest i could find on the net for Australia and they sent the product very quickly to me. I love them and the product!

yes to niacinamide

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's good to find that this is sold on iherb. this is a lightweight gel-cream type moisturizer with niacinamide and ceramides. niacinamide is one of the handful of ingredients that actually work to improve various skin issues. because i have oily skin, i am only using this at night to seal in my treatment products (retin-a/differin/vit-c/BHA).

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

With this moisturizer you get a lot for what you pay in terms of quality. Goes on easy, doesn't clog pores, hydrates very good. Skin has gotten notably clearer since i started using this.

Not enough for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a highly praised (and rightly so) moisturiser. However, this was not enough for my dry skin. Upon application it was very pleasant, but during the day my skin would return to its flaky, tight state. If you have dry skin and would like to use this moisturiser, I would look into layering it over a facial oil or other light moisturiser. If you are open to other suggestions, I would look in to Cerave's SA cream.

Highly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this moisturiser especially if you suffer from eczema. This moisturiser saved my skin. It's lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin. I use this day and night even though it's a PM moisturiser, during the day I just use a Japanese Brand sunscreen on top of it and both sit very well under my make up.

Excellent against redness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cerave PM moisturizer is highly recommended by many redditors in Skincare Addiction due to its high niacinamide percentages and its low prices. I am currently on my 5th bottle! While it is not a miraculous product that gives you flawless skin immediately, it really helps to combat the redness from acne. Albeit the effect was extremely drastic when I first started using it, it has now somewhat plateau. Although it is not very moisturizing, I live in a humid country and coupled with my oily skin, this isn't much of a problem for me. Though this will definitely be too light on people with dry skin and during winter weather. Therefore for these people, you might need to layer on other moisturizing products. It also contains fatty alcohols as its moisturizing ingredients which may cause breakout for some. In conclusion, I will definitely recommend this product to people with oily and acne prone skin! Although the effect will taper off and you will most probably need to find new products to further improve your skin.

Loved this! Really helped with my rosacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've reordered so many bottles of this, it's really the only moisturiser that calms and soothes my skin when it flares up from rosacea. Even though this says PM, I use it in the morning and it keeps my skin moist all day. It goes on nice and light and doesn't suffocate my skin.