Really excellent when you use retin a

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started using retin a a few months ago and my skin kept getting drier and flakier. I watch hotandflashy on youtube who gives great advice to women over forty on skincare ( she only recommends ingredients that have proven to be effective) and she adviced this cream and also the moisturizing face wash for the mornings. It is really amazing. The niacamide calms my irritated skin and the ceramides give a real moisture boost. It helps better than all the plain oils I have used.

Light but effective.

Posted by K1968 on September 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a light moisturiser that works very well with my other skincare products (retain-A, serums, oils) it has such great ingredients. I use it in the AM as well as a sunscreen goes well over the top without getting to oily. Great recommend and will re buy for sure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is a fantastic product. Nothing but beneficial ingredients. Ceramides and Niacinimide! Extremely gentle and nourishing for the skin. Not greasy and sinks into the skin immediately. Can double as a makeup base. In addition it makes for a superior eye cream. This is the normal/dry edition. I hope iHerb decides to carry the oily/ combination edition in the future.

Lovely to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for about a month, and I love it! Pump is easy to use. No excessive amount comes out, just enough. A friend who hasn't seen me in about 6 weeks commented on how nice my skin looks. I was flattered, he mentioned how my teeny wrinkles had gone, and how soft my skin looks, (yes he is a friend who is allowed to comment on these things! He's a real sweetie.) and asked me what had I been doing. I mentioned the Vitamin B lotion, and he said, well, keep doing it, you look great! So! I had thought maybe I had imagined the changes but having another person notice was terrific! This site, iHerb was the cheapest i could find on the net for Australia and they sent the product very quickly to me. I love them and the product!

yes to niacinamide

Posted by smalldosesofvain on January 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's good to find that this is sold on iherb. this is a lightweight gel-cream type moisturizer with niacinamide and ceramides. niacinamide is one of the handful of ingredients that actually work to improve various skin issues. because i have oily skin, i am only using this at night to seal in my treatment products (retin-a/differin/vit-c/BHA).

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

With this moisturizer you get a lot for what you pay in terms of quality. Goes on easy, doesn't clog pores, hydrates very good. Skin has gotten notably clearer since i started using this.

Highly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this moisturiser especially if you suffer from eczema. This moisturiser saved my skin. It's lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin. I use this day and night even though it's a PM moisturiser, during the day I just use a Japanese Brand sunscreen on top of it and both sit very well under my make up.

Loved this! Really helped with my rosacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've reordered so many bottles of this, it's really the only moisturiser that calms and soothes my skin when it flares up from rosacea. Even though this says PM, I use it in the morning and it keeps my skin moist all day. It goes on nice and light and doesn't suffocate my skin.

Lovely moisturiser for combination skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

My face is combie/oily in hot months and combie/dry in cold months. I find it can be used all year round. Even during extremely hot and humid months, it feels a bit heavy and sticky on my face, it never breaks me out or makes me look oily. Quite amazing. In winter, it is also a good base before applying facial oils.

This is so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is so good. It's moisturizing well and not sticky at all.