Does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser is mild, yet effective . It cleanses well without stripping your skin from it`s natural oils. The smell is very nice, not too potent. The only complaint I have with this product is that it is TOO liquidy for my Clarisonic Aria. Other than that, a great product for an even better price! Would I repurchase? YAS

Not for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this after hearing good things about it for oily skin, but when it arrived it didn’t do my skin much good. My skin was well moisturized but it clogged my pores. Could work for dry skin but not if you’re acne prone.

Great for OILY!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I fell in LOVE with this product!!! I have Combo skin but mostly Oily Skin and I absolutely love and use this EVERYDAY. However, My sister has Normal to oily and she hates it, she says its very drying for her skin type..!! so I'd only recommend this to Oily Skin.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its perfect cleanser. Didnt irritate my skin, made my skin clean and soft

Not for greasy skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful with the use of peeling creams and sensitive skin, I do not clean well I need 4 to wash the face during the day

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So so so good product to clean your face after long day ♥️♥️♥️♥️

very gentle soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not drying the skin, the smell is a little bit strange

Toxic Ingredients- Acne Prone Skin Beware!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this cleanser based on rave review.. First thing first, it have a very strong chemically scent. It left my not-sensitive/ acne prone skin feeling very tight & itchy. Looking into the ingredients list I realize this product pack with harmful ingredients-contains 3 types of Parabens & SLS. Some research later.. many acne prone skin types state it broke them out badly!!! They also test on animals. Horrendous cleanser. Went to the garbage.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent soap! perfect texture, smells great and really tones your skin- it balancing my skin in the most perfect way- not too oily not too dry.

5-10 percentage off !!!!!!!! Use this S L K 0 4 1 3 to get it!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

5-10 percentage off !!!!!!!! Use this S L K 0 4 1 3 to get it!!!!!

1 2 3 4