Big surprise in a small package!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was upset when this arrived because it was so small. I used 1 tablespoon to do a whole load! There were plenty of suds and the clothes came out clean. I couldn't believe that such a small amount washed so many clothes! The container states that it will wash 80 loads...I am marking the container every time I use it to test this claim.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was told by a friend that Charlies was the bizz for mcn's - I wasn't sure I believed her, but gave it a try anyway, it is amazing - no marks or smells are left after a charlies wash, I am totally sold and recommend it to everyone!!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

LOVE Charlie's soap! It has been the only product that has been able to get my husbands work clothes clean and I love how clean the babys MCN's are now too

very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE THIS SOAP FOR BABY AND PLANET, TOO!

Favorite ingred in homemade laundry soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I added a 1/2 cup of this to my homemade laundry detergent (grated soap, borax, washing soda, water), I had no more problems with my clothes not smelling fresh and clean--even the summertime sweaty gardening clothes!

FANTASTIC!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic, just one tablespoon even in a full load of washing cleans them beautifully. My husband comes home with greese on his clothes and it cleans them no problem and with a lovely fresh clean smell, not a hint of body odour. I use a front loader and it is perfect, I highly recommend Charlie's laundry powder!

so far so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

use on my cloth diapers, so far so good. also, you only need to use 1 tablespoon even for large loads, so its pretty good bang for your buck, approx 80 loads!

Multi Use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Washes clothes better than most liquids. Seems to keep washing machine smell free as it declares on tub. I have also cleaned stains from my shower, mold from my walls and paving slabs outside with this. It is a very useful product to have in the house. Scrub it onto a stained stone and watch it kill the fungus within a minute. This is due to the oxygen. There is a bleach in this brand also but I don't see the point. If you take less then one scoop and soak any whites in a small bucket or rub directly on to stains it brings them back to white white. Think acrylic childrens training jerseys. Once I switched that's all I use now.

Review of Charlies soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Quick delivery to AUS. 1 week great product love it want to be able to stock it in my store and buy at wholesale prices.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No smell, clean clothes, HE. All just with one small scoop.