Big surprise in a small package!

Posted by 5760800377973096638 on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was upset when this arrived because it was so small. I used 1 tablespoon to do a whole load! There were plenty of suds and the clothes came out clean. I couldn't believe that such a small amount washed so many clothes! The container states that it will wash 80 loads...I am marking the container every time I use it to test this claim.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1712555 on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was told by a friend that Charlies was the bizz for mcn's - I wasn't sure I believed her, but gave it a try anyway, it is amazing - no marks or smells are left after a charlies wash, I am totally sold and recommend it to everyone!!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3148893 on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

LOVE Charlie's soap! It has been the only product that has been able to get my husbands work clothes clean and I love how clean the babys MCN's are now too

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1076832 on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE THIS SOAP FOR BABY AND PLANET, TOO!

Favorite ingred in homemade laundry soap

Posted by Reviewer3019553 on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I added a 1/2 cup of this to my homemade laundry detergent (grated soap, borax, washing soda, water), I had no more problems with my clothes not smelling fresh and clean--even the summertime sweaty gardening clothes!

so far so good!

Posted by Reviewer2534477 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

use on my cloth diapers, so far so good. also, you only need to use 1 tablespoon even for large loads, so its pretty good bang for your buck, approx 80 loads!

FANTASTIC!!!

Posted by Reviewer2730313 on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic, just one tablespoon even in a full load of washing cleans them beautifully. My husband comes home with greese on his clothes and it cleans them no problem and with a lovely fresh clean smell, not a hint of body odour. I use a front loader and it is perfect, I highly recommend Charlie's laundry powder!

Review of Charlies soap

Posted by Reviewer1751826 on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Quick delivery to AUS. 1 week great product love it want to be able to stock it in my store and buy at wholesale prices.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2496025 on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No smell, clean clothes, HE. All just with one small scoop.

Great product, clean clothes!

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Apr 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product at first because it has no fillers and harsh chemicals and was very concentrated. (I don't like shipping a bunch of unnecessary excipients or water.) I've been using Charlie's Soap for several months now and notice that my laundry is cleaner and smells fresher without any added fragrance. My washing machine is also cleaner, and it's drainage pump area no longer has a bad odor.