Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you eat GF you know a lot of these products are either really heavy OR taste horrible. This is the BEST pancake/waffle mix in the world. They are light, fluffy, and taste amazing. We use unsweetened almond milk and just a tab of coconut oil. I will tell you the waffles are awesome, but the pancakes rock....add blueberries and you're addicted. We buy 5 at a time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many mixes for this since I had to start eating glutenfree. Either they fell appart, og I got sick from them. This one tastes amazingly, I can eat them without getting pain and they are really easy to work with. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly light, fluffy, with beautifully light yellow color. So close to the real one. I'll definitely give up the past complicated recipes online, which requires lots of ingredients but results often unsatisfactory! Now, no more flaxseed, egg replacer, u can simply use this mix with a much better results than adopting complicated recipe online!

Delicious and easy to make! \ Невероятно вкусно и легко готовить!

Posted by Gingeery on October 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for vegans and people who avoid gluten. Very easy to make. Had a little trouble with sticking to the pan, but adding more oil (coconit or olive) solved the problem. I tried using unsweetened coconut and almond milk and cashew milk. To be honest, coconut/almond blend milk worked better. Sweetened cashew milk made the pancakes more fatty I guess, but i was still enjoying it. Make sure you use unsweeted milk and sweeten your pancakes with natural sweeteners! Works much better! I love eating them with a pinch of cinnamon, good amount of maple syrup and some fruit or berries on top! So delicious I can't even describe:) Лучший выбор для веганов и непереносящих глютен людей. Немного прилипают к поверхности при жарке, поэтому приходится добавлять побольше масла. Я люблю использовать либо оливковое, либо кокосовое. Готовила на кокосово-миндальном молоке(на нем получилось вкуснее) и молоке кешью (получилось жирновато и не так супер вкусно). Вкуснее, если они без сахара в составе. Поливаю кленовым сиропом, добавляю резаные фрукты и немного корицы. Пальчики оближешь:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

This mix was sooo good. We cooked them in a little bit of coconut oil, I added pecans, then topped with Agave nectar...DELICIOUS! My husband has been on a gluten free diet for awhile, and I was not sure he'd like this because he is so picky about his pancakes...but we were both delighted with this product.

This pancake mix is excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved this pancake mix and WILL reorder.

Posted by dutchdiva on April 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pretty decent mix. I sub. with olive oil instead. It came out a bit too tough the first time, so I just had to re-adjust the measurements with my almond milk and olive oil

Mediocre taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

The batter does come together well, however the taste is horrifying. No matter how much vegan butter or agave syrup I added, the bitter and grainy taste still came through. The pancakes and waffles were fluffy yet extremely dense, still quite unsure how that is possible.

perfect pancakes and waffles

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

i made pancake and waffles from this mix , my kids enjoyed it so am I!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

So delicisious !!! We recommend it !

1 2 3